Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tirunih

Terrible!

17 posts in this topic

i remember these daysgettin conked in the head with the brushthis video ain nuffin new tbh, or particularly shockin/the child lucky she never got a conk actually, she gettin on too bad

that mum is a d*ckhead

the child lucky she never got a conk actually, she gettin on too bad
Tbh.Shes actin up too much, i learnt very early that the best thing to do is just sit still and take it because it has to be done. If i didnt sit still a swift conk on the head would put me back in my place.-----------That mum is just mean and cant handle the kid.

lol, used to always crack up seeing my cousin balling from getting her doneSoft and Beautiful is needed

i remember these daysgettin conked in the head with the brushthis video ain nuffin new tbh, or particularly shockin/the child lucky she never got a conk actually, she gettin on too bad
this video is nothing, ive seen my sisters get lick up with the brush

This reminds me of the way my mum used to wrestle my sister with her knees trying to lock her in place.To be fair, the mum should be brushing from the ends first then to the roots instead of tearing the comb through the hair.

lol, gettin knocked with the brush/comb that was gonna be used on my head used to fill me with rage.

This reminds me of the way my mum used to wrestle my sister with her knees trying to lock her in place.To be fair, the mum should be brushing from the ends first then to the roots instead of tearing the comb through the hair.
lol, gettin knocked with the brush/comb that was gonna be used on my head used to fill me with rage.
alie but my rage was futilejus ended in tears streamin down my facethis woman probably gna end up permin the girls hair, then the girls gna grow up with a weave on her head like her mum an be like 'afro hair is too difficult to manage'

bitch is probably jealous coz she has some nasty weave

aint nothing terrible about it. that little girl is going on too bad. I'm surprised she didnt start beating her with the brush.Shouldnt be swearing in front of the kids tho but i can understand her frustation n anger when the child aint just sitting down.

my daughter used to go nuts like that when gettin her hair combed aswell, very furstratin believe me.

lol ain't watched but i remember my little sister crying when my mum combed the knots out her hairmum used to switch on her