Mr. Gayle

JLS

99 posts in this topic

Looks like they will get number 1Fair dos

*goes to listen to their music to see if its any good.*

*Doesnt even bother listening as its guaranteed to be shite.*

i dont kno anything about the charts since top of the pops came off the tv

was that the one some punk posted on here some time ago?

*Doesnt even bother listening as its guaranteed to be shite.*
LOL... this is what i ended up doing.

lol did BBC ever give a reason as to why they took top of the pops off air?

that video is so badbunch of washed out sons of wog sockets making sh*t music

the lyrics are so stupid on the song, who the f*ck wrote it

probably that aston guy.. he looks retarded enough 2 come up with those wasted lyrics with his relaxed hair self

probably that aston guy.. he looks retarded enough 2 come up with those wasted lyrics with his relaxed hair self
think he is u knowwent to the same college

Yes, another group of black/mixed young men who are setting a positive example to teenagers.big.OH SORRY, LET ME REPHRASE THAT-:this is commercial sh*t man why aint they spitting greeze lyrics on 140bpm??? they sold out just like dizzee and dem man.

They're british? :sSaw the video before but thought they were just any new american boy band.

JLS and Dizzee should NOT be compared

Yes, another group of black/mixed young men who are setting a positive example to teenagers.big.OH SORRY, LET ME REPHRASE THAT-:this is commercial sh*t man why aint they spitting greeze lyrics on 140bpm??? they sold out just like dizzee and dem man.
erm how is going on a talent show and making songs that sound like everybody else setting a positive example?an example of what exactly?

Marvin...*drools*
They're all cheesy.

erm how is going on a talent show and making songs that sound like everybody else setting a positive example?an example of what exactly?
It's an example of how to make yourself rich and famous and get thousands of girls bang on your ends.Basically, its an example of how to be a success.LOL @ people worrying about them making generic music while they worry about what colour leathers to put in the range.And yet people like you will be the first to big up shotters. smh.

It's an example of how to make yourself rich and famous and get thousands of girls bang on your ends.Basically, its an example of how to be a success.LOL @ people worrying about them making generic music while they worry about what colour leathers to put in the range.And yet people like you will be the first to big up shotters. smh.
What?I think 'positive examples' are people like Tim Campbell (guy who won the first apprentice). Who get where they are through hard work etc. If everybody tries to emulate JLS then nobody gets anywhere. Being in a boy band isn't a realistic or particularly positive thing to aspire to imo.

c/s no sunshine, i hate boring, middle of the road music, and making money off isn't an excuse for doing it. Is streets basically saying you should sell your artistic integrity for the sake of a few quid?

Marvin...*drools*
They're all poofs

+ That tune slowly grew on me. (Pause) after hearing on DAB at work all day long.Still prefare the akon's dangerous to this.Them man have a solid fan base still, so It was a no brainer that the song will hit no1.I cant knock them, they came a long way and are doing their thing.