JLS

Mr. Gayle

Yes, another group of black/mixed young men who are setting a positive example to teenagers.big.OH SORRY, LET ME REPHRASE THAT-:this is commercial sh*t man why aint they spitting greeze lyrics on 140bpm??? they sold out just like dizzee and dem man.
erm how is going on a talent show and making songs that sound like everybody else setting a positive example?an example of what exactly?

Yes, another group of black/mixed young men who are setting a positive example to teenagers.big.OH SORRY, LET ME REPHRASE THAT-:this is commercial sh*t man why aint they spitting greeze lyrics on 140bpm??? they sold out just like dizzee and dem man.
erm how is going on a talent show and making songs that sound like everybody else setting a positive example?an example of what exactly?
It's an example of how to make yourself rich and famous and get thousands of girls bang on your ends.Basically, its an example of how to be a success.LOL @ people worrying about them making generic music while they worry about what colour leathers to put in the range.And yet people like you will be the first to big up shotters. smh.

It's an example of how to make yourself rich and famous and get thousands of girls bang on your ends.Basically, its an example of how to be a success.LOL @ people worrying about them making generic music while they worry about what colour leathers to put in the range.And yet people like you will be the first to big up shotters. smh.
What?I think 'positive examples' are people like Tim Campbell (guy who won the first apprentice). Who get where they are through hard work etc. If everybody tries to emulate JLS then nobody gets anywhere. Being in a boy band isn't a realistic or particularly positive thing to aspire to imo.

i dont kno anything about the charts since top of the pops came off the tv
+ That tune slowly grew on me. (Pause) after hearing on DAB at work all day long.Still prefare the akon's dangerous to this.Them man have a solid fan base still, so It was a no brainer that the song will hit no1.I cant knock them, they came a long way and are doing their thing.