JLS

Mr. Gayle

JLS and Dizzee should NOT be compared
Dizzee still makes good music!!JLS....NOPE!
Hmm too early to say.Both have similar target audience.(Buying fans)Lets be real. The Hardcore dizee fans from BITC days aint the same fans coppin is sh*t now.As good music goes. Thats all down to individual taste. I personally aint a fan of dizzee recent work and won't call it GOOD musicBut, ratings to both for doing their thing.

Guest Triple XXX

more interested in Chipmunk landing a number 6 spot last weekalsohow the f*ck did that pitbull tune get to number 9 this weekits shite n i didnt even think he gt played in the UK

more interested in Chipmunk landing a number 6 spot last weekalsohow the f*ck did that pitbull tune get to number 9 this weekits shite n i didnt even think he gt played in the UK
the pitbull tune tares down raves
that song is so annoying, the amount of times i heard it last week, every single bar/club played it at some point, i cant stand it at all.

the pitbull tune tares down raves
that song is so annoying, the amount of times i heard it last week, every single bar/club played it at some point, i cant stand it at all.
c/s