Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tirunih

Sef

32 posts in this topic

He's doing big things right nowwatch out for this guy.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

he needs 2 lose some weight if hes really on this thing and his voice is a bit genericsaying that his 2 videos have been of a good quality just cant see him doing anything with it1.49 the girl in the first video :wub:

DJ Sef>>>

Never heard of him..I assume he is UK artist?Best I have heard in a long time,drop some more.

This track was doing alot back in the days.

the tune with swiss is OK until swiss starts spittinlike the chorus

thought i add some extras

is this the injun that sang on haters and broken silence

Ozzie B on that behind the scenes ting reminded me of thishow dead i see it yesterday and was laughinn not about the sh*t try at comedy at the begining

the tune with swiss is OK until swiss starts spittinlike the chorus
Yeah without the autotune would of sounded decent.

Ozzie B on that behind the scenes ting reminded me of thishow dead i see it yesterday and was laughinn not about the sh*t try at comedy at the begining
You finally got that red bar fixed at the top:GoldMedal.jpg

ahha this tune was big

ahha this tune was big

Is there an instrumental of this? f*ck OFF!!!Imagine that in a dance.+Freek Mode (UKG mix also) >>> _________

(Repetid)That beat is going right off, I can't get over it. Will listen for another 20 minutes.Got me right in the mood for Martinez Bros tonight.

c/s