Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kim

Cant take my ghaninan boss seriously....

23 posts in this topic

accent is too much, the way she speaks jus sounds dumb, she is slow as her reaction takes a couple minutes too kick in and all in all people take the piss, its stink but the way i cant take her seriously is harsh,,,,,but yeah the african accent is too funny,,,,

show us more pictures of that poon of urs

Ghanaian accent >>>> Leicester accent/

Big boss can kiss my beef flaps tbh

You type like wiley.

ur tellin me if you had a boss with a FRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSGHHHHHHHHHHH accent u wud b able to handle it,

Accent is up there with Indians in terms of comedy

You type like wiley.
Allow the insults man, even invalids have a right. ;)

Accent is up there with Indians + oriental in terms of comedy

scarjo_popcorn.gifhere we go..........JUS f*ck*ng AGREE, ISIT CUS MY NAMES NOT P.BRISCOf*ckin sheep

my indian mate fresh from wereava idk, she goes to me "you going wending machine"lmfaooooooooo wending machine u kno

Yeah, fresh accents can be funny, but you come from the midlands, so you lose by default. :arrow:

Yeah, fresh accents can be funny, but you come from the midlands, so you lose by default. :arrow:
lol leave the midlands outta this.

lol leave the midlands outta this.

i dont really, because i can speak correctly, not with some next lisps and accenty...titan ur lips stop u from prouncing words correctly come like a weight on ur face i dnt think ur in any position to start an cuss,,,,wot wid ur lisps

fresh chinese "accent" is jokes as wellcertain words they just can't say

i dont really, because i can speak correctly, not with some next lisps and accenty...titan ur lips stop u from prouncing words correctly come like a weight on ur face i dnt think ur in any position to start an cuss,,,,wot wid ur lisps
Yeah, but anyways you're a bosh from the Midlands.Your accent automatically relegates any seriousness that would have been granted to you previously by people that were meeting you for the first time. And on top of that, you are a bosh.

Yeah, but anyways you're a bosh from the Midlands.Your accent automatically relegates any seriousness that would have been granted to you previously by people that were meeting you for the first time. And on top of that, you are a bosh.
:lol:

loool