Cant take my ghaninan boss seriously....

Kim

accent is too much, the way she speaks jus sounds dumb, she is slow as her reaction takes a couple minutes too kick in and all in all people take the piss, its stink but the way i cant take her seriously is harsh,,,,,but yeah the african accent is too funny,,,,

i dont really, because i can speak correctly, not with some next lisps and accenty...titan ur lips stop u from prouncing words correctly come like a weight on ur face i dnt think ur in any position to start an cuss,,,,wot wid ur lisps

i dont really, because i can speak correctly, not with some next lisps and accenty...titan ur lips stop u from prouncing words correctly come like a weight on ur face i dnt think ur in any position to start an cuss,,,,wot wid ur lisps
Yeah, but anyways you're a bosh from the Midlands.Your accent automatically relegates any seriousness that would have been granted to you previously by people that were meeting you for the first time. And on top of that, you are a bosh.

Yeah, but anyways you're a bosh from the Midlands.Your accent automatically relegates any seriousness that would have been granted to you previously by people that were meeting you for the first time. And on top of that, you are a bosh.
:lol: