Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thizz

******THIS WEEKEND******

32 posts in this topic

:!: :!: :!: global_gathering_2007_2.jpgGG09_Day_by_Day.jpgBAR PRICES Tuborg Pint/500ml £3.50 Gaymers Original Cider £3.50 Gaymers Pear Cider £3.50 VK Ice £4.00 Eristoff Vodka Double £4.00 Jack Daniels Double £4.00 Mixer/Dash £1.00 Black Tower White Wine £4.00 Black Tower Rose Wine £4.00 Ty Nant Still Water £2.00 Pepsi/Diet/Max/7up £2.00 J2O Orange and Passion £2.50 Red Bull £2.50 Vodka Double/Red Bull £5.00(P.S I HEARD SOME MADNESS LIKE MAN ARE GONNA BE SELLING PILLS AT £20 A POP.INVEST IN A 100 FOR WHATEVER PRICE YOU CAN GET THEM FOR THEN THATS £2000 FOR DOING f*ck ALL)

rename it swine flu gathering

Might reach for the saturday depending on whether someone I know can drive in.

pissed I'm missing it tbhthem things on the ceiling are not a good look...had them at Gatecrasher

My boy reached this last year. His aunt just got back from Pakistan so she had bare medication in her suitcase. He took all her pills with him and sold them for £10 a pop. Easily made over £300.

weeeeyhave a good onegona make bare p

Cant believe Im missing this AND creamfields. SMH.
if you can't do readingSW42009.jpg, some alrite names, can't believe i only recently found out eric prydz is pryda, duuuuuh. Anyway should be killer set from him.raving at a festival is different though, was good but i have been more immersed with less intoxicants

f*ck that its a rinse ting!

Sat 29th is the same weekend as Creamfields. And I literally cant make it so Im screwing. But Im going Ibiza for a few nights to make up for it.

THAT'S NEXT WEEKEND!!

THAT'S NEXT WEEKEND!!
i know fam but im saving my money/energy for that...gonna be of the rails!!!if your doin both thats big!

some mates have got 200 of those legal high pills, speaking from experience are absolutely amazing, i think they are smuggling them in their batty to get them past the drug dog and bag searches on entry. which is grim

some mates have got 200 of those legal high pills, speaking from experience are absolutely amazing, i think they are smuggling them in their batty to get them past the drug dog and bag searches on entry. which is grim
grim yeahcredit crunch times tho ppl need £££

Pendulum are incredible live, saw them at Glasto.All about taking your own drink, f*ck paying festival prices.

Cant believe ive missed this again.Next year im gonna go f*ck*ng nuts. Ibiza + Global Gathering + Glasto + as much dubstep as I can take. f*ck these boring summers.

BOY SMUGGLING DRUGS IS NO JOKE.ESPECIALLY AT GLOBAL sh*t IS HARDER THAN TRAFFICING LOL.

f*ck taking anything that's been up mine or anyone else's arse.

Was gonna get tickets for this but chose creamfields instead, lineup is sick thoughHave a good one

Looks big, but busy this wkend, Rinse bday week after is gonna be huge.+ 2 weeks in Ibiza in august.

wish i could go someone from work is going went last yr said it was heavy

If anyone needs weekend tickets, drop me a PM for SPECIAL PRICEScan meet in London or at the event.

2 of my mates just won 2x vip tickets each, plus the 2 vip tickets that they had brought, and both got backstages passes for sander van doorn lucky bastardssome kind of session-ware comp and this was the pic that won it, this lad would often bust into a room at a house party dressed like this skank about and disappear as quick as he came, its jokes5656_133436410644_42400315644_3607362_5489239_n.jpg