******THIS WEEKEND******

Thizz

:!: :!: :!: global_gathering_2007_2.jpgGG09_Day_by_Day.jpgBAR PRICES Tuborg Pint/500ml £3.50 Gaymers Original Cider £3.50 Gaymers Pear Cider £3.50 VK Ice £4.00 Eristoff Vodka Double £4.00 Jack Daniels Double £4.00 Mixer/Dash £1.00 Black Tower White Wine £4.00 Black Tower Rose Wine £4.00 Ty Nant Still Water £2.00 Pepsi/Diet/Max/7up £2.00 J2O Orange and Passion £2.50 Red Bull £2.50 Vodka Double/Red Bull £5.00(P.S I HEARD SOME MADNESS LIKE MAN ARE GONNA BE SELLING PILLS AT £20 A POP.INVEST IN A 100 FOR WHATEVER PRICE YOU CAN GET THEM FOR THEN THATS £2000 FOR DOING f*ck ALL)

Cant believe Im missing this AND creamfields. SMH.
if you can't do readingSW42009.jpg, some alrite names, can't believe i only recently found out eric prydz is pryda, duuuuuh. Anyway should be killer set from him.raving at a festival is different though, was good but i have been more immersed with less intoxicants

Guest PROFIT2
f*ck that its a rinse ting!
THAT'S NEXT WEEKEND!!
i know fam but im saving my money/energy for that...gonna be of the rails!!!if your doin both thats big!

some mates have got 200 of those legal high pills, speaking from experience are absolutely amazing, i think they are smuggling them in their batty to get them past the drug dog and bag searches on entry. which is grim
grim yeahcredit crunch times tho ppl need £££

2 of my mates just won 2x vip tickets each, plus the 2 vip tickets that they had brought, and both got backstages passes for sander van doorn lucky bastardssome kind of session-ware comp and this was the pic that won it, this lad would often bust into a room at a house party dressed like this skank about and disappear as quick as he came, its jokes5656_133436410644_42400315644_3607362_5489239_n.jpg