Head With Ice >>>__________

Guest Triple XXX

ive never received head before
same only had p*ssy before. but no head , i cant wait 2 preparing for good one, being patient init, i had mad offers when i was couple years younger but i didn't know how to recitify the situation cuz my game wasn't tight. anyone tell me ur experience your first time getting head? how was the feeling?
head for u now is guna be sh*t... sounds like uve built it up too much an gave it too much thought tbh.. it wont live up to ur expectations

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same only had p*ssy before. but no head , i cant wait 2 preparing for good one, being patient init, i had mad offers when i was couple years younger but i didn't know how to recitify the situation cuz my game wasn't tight. anyone tell me ur experience your first time getting head? how was the feeling?
head for u now is guna be sh*t... sounds like uve built it up too much an gave it too much thought tbh.. it wont live up to ur expectations
Unless he hooks up with Superhead.Also, head in traffic. Yes.

I need to jump on this head with ice cream, ive been slipping *takes note and goes asda for some vanilla ice cream
why are you looking for a particular flavour bro? Are you looking to eat it after?
:D

Sloppy blow jobs>>>Any other. The spitting back on it and jerking man off wooooyooooi!All this ice crap, bun all that. Sloppy rules.
Winner!
Head whilst eating finely-prepared Jellof Rice >>> ________________________Don't ask okay, she was my Naija Empress....
FFBBGBGFBGSFG :D:D:D:D Scrap that... Joint Winner!

i've given my boyfriend head with a cold drink in my mouth....and he didnt enjoy it?!!and trust me i werent doing it wrong!
tbh, i could only imagine a guy enjoying head with something that has texture and is more solid, like what them lot are sayin...ice cube or ice cream. They can feel it more.*shrugs*
lol
:D @ you 3.

Unless he hooks up with Superhead.Also, head in traffic. Yes.
i was joking.. course ive had headhad some american chick give me sme crazy brain. sh*t was sloppy like A Whopper from BK.C/S the tongue piercing sh*t.... was a big let down.lol @ fingering bitches... only do it to train my trigger finger*iJoke... to the fingering part*

You haven't given head. You probably think it's disguting.She's has the reputation of a whore on here, but she knows what she's talking about. She holds more weight in this topic than you. Make of that what you will.You've managed to make head unsexy and turn it into a laughing stock. Please refrain from commenting further.Regards.

You haven't given head. You probably think it's disguting.She's has the reputation of a whore on here, but she knows what she's talking about. She holds more weight in this topic than you.You've managed to make head unsexy and turn it into a laughing stock. Please try your hardest to refrain from commenting further.Regards.
I believe times have changed now.And besides, it doesnt take just a hoe to know what men like and dont like.Any more comments and we'll take it to the pms.Yours trulyx

I believe times have changed now.And besides, it doesnt take just a hoe to know what men like and dont like.Any more comments and we'll take it to the pms.Yours trulyx
Was that threats or flirting?Let me know innit.Regards.
It can be whatever you want it to be, and i dont do threats.Yours truly.
Them lies there...*Puts on GAS mask*