What's the best way to put on weight healthily?

DJ Stashman

Guest Cipher

Find out how much a person of your age n height should be getting in calories each dayAnd make sure you consume more than this, you need to do this regularlyfoods likeChickenTunaPastaRiceBaconCashew NutsOrganic Whole Milk (try drink half a gallon, to a gallon a day)Coconut Oiletcare all calorie rich

Guest Cipher

Protein shakes are also recommended, though I haven't used one in a while, check the 'whats the best protein shake to use' thread, I think its got some good ones in there

chickenbeefMilkPotatoesPastaRicetUNAlift heavy 5-8 repscompound lifts, not no p*ssy lateral raises or tricep kickbacks.you want to do:bench pressdeadliftssquatsrowschin upsdipsetc3 days a weekProtein shake i'd recommend:BSN Syntha 6N Large 2ON 100% ProteinMuscle MilkTake your pick

chickenbeefMilkPotatoesPastaRicetUNAlift heavy 5-8 repscompound lifts, not no p*ssy lateral raises or tricep kickbacks.you want to do:bench pressdeadliftssquatsrowschin upsdipsetc3 days a weekProtein shake i'd recommend:BSN Syntha 6N Large 2ON 100% ProteinMuscle MilkTake your pick
don't listen to this guy, he's a fat loser.

U mad?So what advice would you give him you skinny chav

how can u be telling him no lat raises? ur any fat guy telling everyone ur a powerlifter.

how can u be telling him no lat raises? ur any fat guy telling everyone ur a powerlifter.
Lol you're an idiot i swear down.Did you even read the first post you dumb f*ck*ng honky?He said ASAP. If you think lateral raises will slam on muscle/weight quick then do yourself a favour and kill yourself.And im not fat tbh23rr9kx.jpgLog off and jam at the teen section in the bodybuilding forums, shouldn't have even come in this thread if ur not gonna give advice brah.

• 4 months later...
Lol you're an idiot i swear down.Did you even read the first post you dumb f*ck*ng honky?He said ASAP. If you think lateral raises will slam on muscle/weight quick then do yourself a favour and kill yourself.And im not fat tbh23rr9kx.jpgLog off and jam at the teen section in the bodybuilding forums, shouldn't have even come in this thread if ur not gonna give advice brah.
I jus registered on der like 1 hour ago, den i read dis lool, wots rong wiv dat site

lol, u took that pic specially for me didn't you.
Took it time ago u dumbass
lol@ u too.. i could fan the fire by saying since u took it time ago it means u can be fat NOW!j/k.. best way to put on weight healthily is to put on more muscle. best way to put on more muscle is to do weight training AND most importantly increase ur daily calory intakehow roscoe described