Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zachary Foxx

Women's fragrances

30 posts in this topic

I need to pick up a present for one of my close friends. I dont know the names of none of them but I know what smells nice and what smells like cat piss. But I know all you women are materialistic simpletons who care more about how much something cost and who made it than how good it is, so what are the most popular bottles of whatever these days? f*ck knows what she wears and Im not asking either. Its more a token gesture than anything. Just drop some names. Safe

Just piss in a bottle and say it's French.

Or go Perfume shop and buy summin that smells nice.

I read, I ignored, I said something I like.SAY SOMETHING

Or go Perfume shop and ask whats popular atm

f*ck that, go buy something that isn't popular, that way she will smell differentunless you got bare girls in which case buy them all the same perfume so your clothes smell the sameshe ain't even your girl why you buying her perfume?

I read, I ignored, I said something I like.SAY SOMETHING
lololbadman

1. Gucci Flora 2. Thierry Mugler Angel 3. Emporio Armani Diamonds 4. Giorgio Armani Code 5. DKNY Red Be Delicious 6. Thierry Mugler Alien 7. Marc Jacobs Daisy 8. Versace Woman 9. Cerruti 1881 Femme 10. Dolce & Gabbanna Light Blue

f*ck that, go buy something that isn't popular, that way she will smell differentunless you got bare girls in which case buy them all the same perfume so your clothes smell the sameshe ain't even your girl why you buying her perfume?
If it isnt that popular its probably nasty tbh.Go for the classics - Chanel No.5, Dior Pure Posion, Ghost etc.

10. Dolce & Gabbanna Light Blue
How did i forget about this.*buys*

Aside from fat slags with self esteem issues who's face I would spit in for such talk, are there any other females on this god forsaken place who can just type some decent perfume names. Why would I ever ask someone who works on commission what's good? That's mugging yourself.Thanks O Man but its not a valentines present for the wifey, I'm not trying to impress. Just buy something that's not sh*t or boring.

If it isnt that popular its probably nasty tbh.
you got a nose right?/i smell angel everywhere

10. Dolce & Gabbanna Light Blue
How did i forget about this.*buys*
Won't lie I don't personally like this.chloe_chloe.jpg& Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolfare must haves.

got my girl coleen summer something was about 10 pound. She liked it i saved money thumbs up all round

f*ck that, go buy something that isn't popular, that way she will smell different
wierdly enough that makes sensealthough theyre prob nt popular for a reason

Emporio Armani Diamondsthis is the one... smells lovely.. got for the mrs a while back and she loves it too ... nive bottle aswell

thats rubbishbest to go for something that dont smell like everyother girl, thats if u actually care

Which I don't. I bought the Gucci one. Flora I think it was.Job's a good un.

I'd buy her something disgusting. Think of it as man repellent.

thats rubbishbest to go for something that dont smell like everyother girl, thats if u actually care
Not really, obviously if a perfume is not very popular there will be a reason for this. It would be silly to take a chance and get a girl a perfume that is different just to be different.