Government parring ethnics AGAIN

Tirunih

thing is its not even a bad idea, theres nothing wrong with the ad in itself as there must be situations like that. but ive never seen a black man and daughter advertise like a BMW, furniture, not even toilet cleaner! but they always find the 'diverse' range of actors when it comes to advertising illiteracy.

"Black people are failing at maths because they don't understand the context of the questions.""Let's make the questions about dumplings""Genius"
takin the piss, thought this was ur jokethe first illiteracy ads had white people in it tho, with that bastard gremlin

To be honest.. this is why they shouldn't bother include black people on adverts and tv programmes.Everytime they get a role to play, black people start looking deep into things and then start moaning about how they are portrayed, whereas a white person plays a bum that is on crack and getting f*cked up the arse down Kings Cross, we don't see it as something that means, sh*t, this is how white people are portrayed, but as something more like "that was f*ck*ng gross hahaha"Some people ned to stop praising their skin colours like Jesus come down from heaven and he was a bit of skin and nothing else.

its because white people get portrayed as bad things and good things, a representative mix of the populationblack people only ever bet portrayed negatively
LOLThey have had these adverts with white scottish people in it.Scottish and Irish are constantly portrayed negatively do they pull out a race card? Stereotypes come around constantly you can either be weak and get upset by that sh*t, or take it on the chin and accept that in order to change things you first have to change your way of thinking.

its because white people get portrayed as bad things and good things, a representative mix of the populationblack people only ever bet portrayed negatively
LOLThey have had these adverts with white scottish people in it.Scottish and Irish are constantly portrayed negatively do they pull out a race card? Stereotypes come around constantly you can either be weak and get upset by that sh*t, or take it on the chin and accept that in order to change things you first have to change your way of thinking.
shut up. i guess the scots should have just taken it on the chin and not fought for devolution either. if you cant see the bigger issue in this then refer again to my first two words

shut up. i guess the scots should have just taken it on the chin and not fought for devolution either. if you cant see the bigger issue in this then refer again to my first two words
Dont start her off. Put her on ignore and keep it moving.

The dumpling thing is joke still but really not needed.However, what annoys me is the way the pregnant woman says "He's such a nice guy" when the Asian guy gets the money right and is out the shop. So he was a bad guy because he didn't know how to do maths? It's deeper than Maths.

What? you mean like that advert where the black couple are showing the 2 white robbers where the entrances are to get in their house?

ashman i'm sure you have better things to do like fighting for custody for your kids.
Already have that son..you were saying?
i'm saying you wifed a slore and she parred you with a son that reminds you of her. pissed for lifeyou look at your son and you can see her frog face through his boat.i feel for you manbut good luck with your new single "slag" no signs of resentment there!