Staring at people

Grafter

do u stare?why do u do it?what is ur reaaction to people who stare? do u stare them out? do u smile? do u speak? do u screw them?a work colleague of mine who is female, always always stares at mefirst i thought it was my hair, cos when i stopped tyin my locs back she was givin me the top of the head starebut like, i can be jus doin my work, i look round, and shes starin, so i look at her and i smile, she rarely smiles backso i say, 'u alrite' an she nods, stares for a bit more then looks awaysame thing in meetings, starin at methen like if i go toilet now, im walkin back to my desk an i can see her head followin me, i sit down, i can see her out the corner of my eye loooookin at mei cant keep turnin round an lookin at her an smilin, its tiring, and it doesnt make her look awayat one point i went to the toilet today, an i come out the cubicle, an she was there (not using the toilet, no, jus gettin a tissue) like 'hi how are u, did u have a good weekend'im like yh, washin my hands tryin to keep it movin cos idnt like standin up havin a chat in the toileti dnt think shes a lezzer cos one time she was tlakin about how shes shook about her age an the fact she ain married or had no kidsnot like its school where u mite ssay maybe she jus wants to be ur friend...shes got about 20 yrs on mei dno what it is, an im not bein paraanyone else had incidences like this? it ain such a big thing that i could confront her about it, cos that would jus make me look weird, but if it wasnt a work situation i would have asked her whats goin ongosh

She's bait on you./ When people stare at me, i stare back, if they don't look away i say "what" or if i'm with someone i loudly say "DO YOU KNOW THIS YUTE OR SUTTIN?" then they usually turn away or keep it moving./ I sometimes stare accidently, If i'm really intrigued by someones look, usually positive, like they're dressed very well / he's good looking.

do u stare?why do u do it?what is ur reaaction to people who stare? do u stare them out? do u smile? do u speak? do u screw them?
depends really..no point in screwing them tbhif a girl who is nice walking up ahead..i will stare abit, when she clocks me..i will give her a smile..maybe a helloI usually get a smile back and a hi bkwhen its comes to man dem on road its different, I just have one of them faces that make ppl clock thinking they know me from sumwhere..

do u stare?why do u do it?what is ur reaaction to people who stare? do u stare them out? do u smile? do u speak? do u screw them?
depends really..no point in screwing them tbhif a girl who is nice walking up ahead..i will stare abit, when she clocks me..i will give her a smile..maybe a helloI usually get a smile back and a hi bkwhen its comes to man dem on road its different, I just have one of them faces that make ppl clock thinking they know me from sumwhere..
my bredrin gets thispeople always stoppin him, swearin down hes this body or that body and he really isnt

/ I sometimes stare accidently, If i'm really intrigued by someones look, usually positive, like they're dressed very well / he's good looking.
^^ c/s. In general tho i can never figure out when people stare like that, it's either you say something/make convo or just keep it moving weirdos.

She's bait on you./ When people stare at me, i stare back, if they don't look away i say "what" or if i'm with someone i loudly say "DO YOU KNOW THIS YUTE OR SUTTIN?" then they usually turn away or keep it moving./ I sometimes stare accidently, If i'm really intrigued by someones look, usually positive, like they're dressed very well / he's good looking.
wot if they're staring for the very reason u just gave?i do a lot of watching, not really staring but i like to watch how ppl behave. which is probably strange/voyeuristic.Smaddy this bird probably wants ur muff, bare lezzas worry about not having kids/being married.

Guy at my work used to do this, so I would say 'u cool yeh' and he would nod and then look away. Thought it was just me but got talking to a load of other colleagues and they all said he stares at them aswell so just concluded he was an oddball.

wot if they're staring for the very reason u just gave?i do a lot of watching, not really staring but i like to watch how ppl behave. which is probably strange/voyeuristic.Smaddy this bird probably wants ur muff, bare lezzas worry about not having kids/being married.
im not comfortable with this