Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
neeko

since the devil wont allow me to be employed ffs.....

41 posts in this topic

any one suggest (free maybe) courses probably to be qualifed for a minor ting (preferably), clubs ...ect having nothing to do is eating into my bonesss

Hang out in snooker halls schooling cats.

Real talk though this is a good thread.Hopefully I have passed this interview though.Some 9PM to 1AM job it's a good look can still live my day.

Next tried par manCalled him a d*ckhead and I bouncedfassI need a job bad though. Hopefully they will sort me out with the Cashier ting

Turn your liabilities into assets.
elaborate

ur posts are making me laugh today lolon topic ive been thinkin about doing another course actually, somehing in the creative field

Go for a SIA licence for a doorman/security guard. The course is minor, however make sure you do not have any convictions within the last 5 years, as you will not get your licence. I only realised this AFTER paying a NON REFUNDABLE £245. Pissed.I booked the course on this website, http://www.get-licensed.co.uk/The CCTV licence is also good, the money for jobs is pretty sick. .................................................................If your signing on you could do many courses for cheap or free, many part courses.Im going to be doing all CCNA's. Have a look at your local colleges

Go for a SIA licence for a doorman/security guard. The course is minor, however make sure you do not have any convictions within the last 5 years, as you will not get your licence. I only realised this AFTER paying a NON REFUNDABLE £245. Pissed.I booked the course on this website, http://www.get-licensed.co.uk/
They take the piss.my boy had to wait 2 f*ck*ng months after the exam to get the license. how long did you get urs?

Yea thats one thing thats always put me off the security badgeit takes ages to get itbut once you do, you should be bless for jobspay decent as-wel

defo suggest security, try find one that will pay for ur training. if u have no work experience do voluntary to get a recommendation.

Go for a SIA licence for a doorman/security guard. The course is minor, however make sure you do not have any convictions within the last 5 years, as you will not get your licence. I only realised this AFTER paying a NON REFUNDABLE £245. Pissed.I booked the course on this website, http://www.get-licensed.co.uk/
They take the piss.my boy had to wait 2 f*ck*ng months after the exam to get the license. how long did you get urs?
I never got the licence, due to my old conviction, have to apply in 20112 months is good, some ppl wait much longer

Lol @ being unemployed in 09
lol @ unemployed people getting more gwap den u in 09...no send

Aww its ok you'll find a job mr i fail at life.

Aww its ok you'll find a job mr i fail at life.
:(

Turn your liabilities into assets.
Them kiyosaki vibes dere, i agree though.

Go for a SIA licence for a doorman/security guard. The course is minor, however make sure you do not have any convictions within the last 5 years, as you will not get your licence. I only realised this AFTER paying a NON REFUNDABLE £245. Pissed.I booked the course on this website, http://www.get-licensed.co.uk/The CCTV licence is also good, the money for jobs is pretty sick. .................................................................If your signing on you could do many courses for cheap or free, many part courses.Im going to be doing all CCNA's. Have a look at your local colleges
What convictions did you have?

problem with security work is even if you have the licence, if you're not 6 foot and wedge nobody's gonna hire you

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
looooooooool one of my fav episodesDamn how did you imbed that video you know u can just do [youtube ]videoid[/ youtube]

What convictions did you have?
ABH

problem with security work is even if you have the licence, if you're not 6 foot and wedge nobody's gonna hire you
True, some of the Gumtree ads are so blatant in what they want

apply for stewarding work easiest job to getgumtree is ucheck if arsenal r hiring they may be (just some pub/part time money ) better than nothing

apply for stewarding work easiest job to getgumtree is ucheck if arsenal r hiring they may be (just some pub/part time money ) better than nothing
True, stewarding is good, this will be my second season @ emiratesArsenal Steward Line - 0207 704 4035Ask for an application Chelsea are also good for stewards, they pay a lot