Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jcee

LA Galaxy fan "So Beckham plays for Milan right?"

43 posts in this topic

And you thought New York had beef with Beckham last week? Please. Hatred from the opposing fans is one thing, but hatred from the home supporters who feel a bit like a woman scorned is some whole other sh*t. After enduring more than a little stick from the Riot Squad during last night's friendly versus AC Milan, Becks apparently lost the plot for a minute and challenged a fan to take it outside --or take it to the field as it were since they were already outside.If his famously resolute demeanor is starting to crack already it is A) surprising and B) going to be a looooong rest of the season. Grab some popcorn, a beer and a nice reclining chair...this could get interesting.
http://theoffsiderules.blogspot.com/2009/0...es-beckham.htmlLMAO @ "Riot Squad"Supposed to be beckham's team's "firm"Americans crack me up.

Here we go Yanks giving it the big one and when someone offers them out they complain over being kicked out.f*ck it, Beckham >

LMAO Beat me to it...Some joke ting... Like Beckham would have done anything, Was all a hype... He needs to come back to a team in Europe tho...

f*ck these pricks. It actually saddened me to see the stick he was getting.

need to stick to their shitty american football

Still set up both goals. lol@Donovan trying to send for him, then after the game bredding him.

Too good to be playing out there.

Still set up both goals. lol@Donovan trying to send for him, then after the game bredding him.
Donovan is poo, could never hack it in Germany, got sent back even before the loan spell ended, then the reserve coach at Bayern said he wasn't even good enough for the reserves :lol:

AC-Milan-v-Los-Angeles-Ga-009.jpgBECK OFFGiven that he is one of the few players to go out of his way to applaud supporters at the end of each game, David Beckham has had a strangely mixed relationship with his teams' fans. There were the effigies in 1998; the middle finger in 2000 after England's honest, loyal, salt-of-the-earth fans expressed the wish that his 13-month-old son die of cancer; the sobriquet 'Liar 23' given him by some Manchester United fans when he left the club. And last night he ran towards a drunk and abusive LA Galaxy fan - admittedly with all the conviction of Nigel Winterburn confronting Paolo di Canio - before being restrained by security staff.Article continuesBeckham, playing his first home game since his loan spell at Milan, was frequently booed and was the subject of a number of abusive banners, such as "GO HOME FRAUD", "23: REPENT" and the really, really intellectual and deep "IS EVIL SOMETHING U ARE OR SOMETHING U DO?". The Galaxy fans were apparently offended by Beckham's assertion that the standard of football is higher in Italy than America, which is a bit like complaining about the observation that having a cool pint of Temporary Happiness Facilitator is marginally preferable to having your swingers put in a vice or, worse still, having a pint of Carling."One of the guys was saying things that really wasn't very nice," said Beckham. "It was stepping over the line. I said 'You need to calm down and come shake my hand' and he jumped over the fence." Matthew Simmons was not believed to have been in the LA area when the incident took place. "The majority of the fans have been great. Sometimes it goes beyond it. That's just the way it is," Beckham concluded, launching into a karaoke version of Bruce Hornsby and the Range.Still, there is an upside to all this for Beckham: now that the Galaxy fans are publicly saying 'tomayto' to his 'tomatto', it surely can't be long before they call the whole thing off.http://football.guardian.co.uk/fiver/0,,415657,00.html

Boy, that was an awful article.

>>> Yanks who talk about football.

these d*ckheads actually believe they're giving him serious stick, pricks need to watch WC 98 to see the stature of player they're trying a ting with.

these d*ckheads actually believe they're giving him serious stick, pricks need to watch WC 98 to see the stature of player they're trying a ting with.
and what was the calibre we saw in 98? him leading the team to win the worldcup? finals even? US and england left at the same stage in 98 fyi. its funny to see brits trash talking cos their idol got booed as if hes above booing. if those were fans in england, spain, or italy beckham wouldn't dare pull that stupid stunt.

lol, carpe, speaking like hes a fully fledged American citizen now...

and what was the calibre we saw in 98? him leading the team to win the worldcup? finals even? US and england left at the same stage in 98 fyi. its funny to see brits trash talking cos their idol got booed as if hes above booing. if those were fans in england, spain, or italy beckham wouldn't dare pull that stupid stunt.
I think he means that the level of hate that Beckham had after the WC that this is nothing.

Americans talking about football or Females talking about football?I cant decide which is worse...

lol, carpe, speaking like hes a fully fledged American citizen now...
nah, just still a fully fledged anti-england football arrogance club member. we know americans are immature when it comes to football but beckham took the piss simple.
__Carpe____>>>>Cipher
c/s

Americans talking about football or Females talking about football?I cant decide which is worse...
If it wasn't you, I would think you were indirecting Carpe.

______>>>>Carpe
:!:

saw it this morning on SSNBeckham's a joker 'I was calling the guy over to shake his hand'

f*ck THESE AMERICANS ABOUT TEAM PLAYER LMFAO

David Beckham >>> ____________________________