Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Roscoe

Pac vs Cotto

217 posts in this topic

xfgzfgadoi\dfj\\dfzif\sdfii\dzdfDodged Mosley then.

145roach had to fall back thencotto's gonna get his jaw lenged off, i just can't see him coping with the speed and ferocity

“Manny Pacquiao is the poster boy, but whatever. He is not the best fighter in the division. He’s fighting bigger fighters who are chopping down to make weight. And he’s chopping them up because they’re weak." - TIM BRADLEY^^this is why cotto will get taken apart

he's the best fighter any division imo, but whatever... everyone always has their own opinion and there will never be an acid test to show who "the best" actually isone thing no one can deny is that whenever pacquiao fights its gonna be great to watch as a spectator.

A little while back, ALOT of people was hyping Cotto, then he lost and everyone looked for a new hope.I hope Cotto can shine though, he is a excellent boxer.Manny is a scary spirit in the ring though..

i think everyone knows cotto's potential but he never properly steps up when he needs to, its like sometimes he gets caught only doing just enough... i dont like the way he sometimes hunches up and wobbles forward when he gets tired tho

watched the 247 last night, serious problems in pacquiao camp, roach threatening to leave etc... also manny been able to do 0 roadwork due to typhoon thats gonna be a serious factor imo

f*cked up by deciding to train in fili.heard the latin breh in his camp punched up some other white breh aswell lmao

i think theyre both whitein the 247 roach said they had an argument and the strength + conditioning coach threw a 5 punch combo on Manny's personal advisorroach said personal advisor had good defense and kept his hands up lmfao

after hearing all ive heard, it just solidifies what ive believed for a while...cotto will win.

i think theyre both whitein the 247 roach said they had an argument and the strength + conditioning coach threw a 5 punch combo on Manny's personal advisorroach said personal advisor had good defense and kept his hands up lmfao
Manny's PA is a d*ck! Biggest leech out there. He referred Roach as "just a trainer". Manny's conditioning coach blew his top after he found out that the PA wanted to be in the corner and kick the coach out.Still not able to call this fight

gonna put a score on cottotear thru his ribs with hooks to the solar plexusif it goes to points expect pac to win as he's the cash cow

feeling cotto for the win. Manny's training camp looked horrible with all that disruption with the monsoons and the arguments in camp, think if cotto can wear him down and land some hooks, its lights out for manny...

Pac wins there's a chance i'll see Pac v Mayweather.Cotto wins i get £50 off my boy.Just clocked this is on SS1

COTTO KO WIN = 10/3PAC POINTS WIN = 4/11FIGHT TO GO THE DISTANCE = 9/4FIGHT NOT TO GO DISTANCE = 1/3FIGHT WON IN RDS 10-12 = 11/2FIGHT WON BY SD OR MD = 8/1PAC TO SUFFER A KNOCKDOWN AND GO ON TO WIN = 10/1COTTO TO " " = 20/1EITHER FIGHTER TO BE KNOCKED DOWN OR KO/TKO = 2/9NEITHER " " = 3/1PAC UD = 11/2 ; SD = 22/1 ; MD = 40/1COTTO UD = 10/1 ; SD = 28/1 ; MD = 66/1I'm gonna put money on two or three of those outcomes. The Cotto to win by UD one is very good odds, def worth putting a tenner on.

anyone else watch the weigh inpac 144cotto 145cotto looked in great shape no homo

I couldnt work out what time it was on but i caught it on hbo.com but yeah he does look very good, looks very prepared aswell judging by the 24/7's.Im excited for this, can see Pacquiao winning through TKO though.