Fighting

PopT

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Few years ago I was in a rush as I was running late and was stuck in clapton and neededto be in Wood green. anyhow I was on the bus bus was at this stop and would not move.So I am agitated so I go downstairs to see whats happening. and its this bloke refusing tocome of the bus about he wants a free journey. So I went up to him dragged him off the bus have a lil swingers. I jumped back on the bus driver said thanks and that was it (i remember me mentioning it atthe time and ashman feeling sorry for the man about how he could of ran out of money then I attacked him smh)but I am not a person who likes to fight. I try and avoid confrontation nowerdays coz more time its stupid and long

Guest TimeBomb

i fight in ice hockey all the time.off ice, was around january, had a fight with some next algerian in the office, only bout 3 punches thrown before it was broken up.

Probably in primary school... for me fighting is a last resort and i only fight for select reasons (close friends and fam). Im 22 so the whole pride of fighting and not backing down in the face phyiscal confrontation means nothing to me anymore, I will fight only when im pushed into a corner

Guest Lemons
a guy kicked a football at me, i said "do that again and i'll f*ck*ng punch you" he did it again, so i f*ck*ng punched him.
Them 'tell it how it happened' stories there

theres no buzz like it
Cant remember tbh, but I know it was one of waaay too many in secondary school.I think it was one breh from the year below in secondary school.He was some cocky guy because he bossed his year and was a bit wedge so whenever I bullied him he would call his cousins (some N15 madmen) down to try and talk to man but nothing really came of it.Then one day I see him running fast down the corridor and he barges me, and that day I was vexxed cos of some other madness that happened so I grabbed him by the hood just before he went and landed some ****ery hook to his boat. We're bare throwing blows and he landed one mad punch to my eye until somebody pulls me back and I make my escape before teachers come. He was all swollen up and went yard, I just carried on my day with my left eye half open lol.Hes a safe guy still.