Fighting

PopT

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Closest i got wasin like year 10, me n my friend were ramping, i said aite dont drop me on the floor tho its bait we're near canteen n everyone will see.what did he do, drop me on the floor. so as im on the floor i grab his neck and begin to punch him in the side of the head until they grab me off him.he apologised bout an hour later

Girls fighting is one of the most unattractive things they can doSmokingDrinkingFightingMost love to do all 3 at the same time iirc
so many young girls fight nowadaysi had a suttin with a girl at school who was talkin about 'what would happen if i cut ur hair' an she had a pair of scissors in her handsshe ended up ballin, red face, everyones lookin at me like im some terrible black monster, but also as if they were secretly expecting my violent side to come outthats about it

just over 2 years agolong storybasically some guy smacked by girls assshe started shoutin at him and hes shoutin backso i charge up grab him by the shirt and pull his face toward mine and say "dont u f*ckin touch my girl" or somethinghe swings for me and it kicks off, i end up sitting on top of him strangleing him *shrugs*fight ends when im suddely hoisted into the air and realise bounces are carrying me out of the clubluckily it was about 2.50 coz my friends came out like 10 mins after i was ejected

Chicks fighting is f*ckin sexyChicks dat are on stuff>>>>>>>>
lol, who knows about them nightclub fights where every guy in the place is getting close in the hope of a sly nip slip, but not so close that they catch a stray right claw to the cheek.