Fighting

PopT

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

been over a yr me thinkshad way to may and had way to many scrapesmost i can actually justify to myself and think was for right reasons sum were jus due to the fact theres nufin like a good ol swingers to make u feel alive gets the heart pumpinbit older now but im glad iv had my fun and have sum war stories to tell my kids when im really old lol

been over a yr me thinkshad way to may and had way to many scrapesmost i can actually justify to myself and think was for right reasons sum were jus due to the fact theres nufin like a good ol swingers to make u feel alive gets the heart pumpinbit older now but im glad iv had my fun and have sum war stories to tell my kids when im really old lol

was gonna bad up one crack head last nightwalking down lower clapton road talking to my brother on the phoneman comes up to me and ask me for £1:00I said I aint got no moneyMan holds my arm and ask for the moneyTold my guy to get the f*ck off me and just wiled out at him junkie f*ck ran offmy brother could hear the commotion over the phoneasking whats going on and where am I looking to back it

Guest PROFIT2
was gonna bad up one crack head last nightwalking down lower clapton road talking to my brother on the phoneman comes up to me and ask me for £1:00I said I aint got no moneyMan holds my arm and ask for the moneyTold my guy to get the f*ck off me and just wiled out at him junkie f*ck ran offmy brother could hear the commotion over the phoneasking whats going on and where am I looking to back it
lmao how was he gonna do that?come on loud speaker and scream "BACK OFF HOBO!!!"

lmao how was he gonna do that?come on loud speaker and scream "BACK OFF HOBO!!!"

yhalbanians in north got brave and rushed man, my "boy" ranseen 2 of em slipping 2 weeks later outside o2 centre in finchley road with my bro and weighed em in, broad day light..literally on a "oh sh*t is that ... na... can't be.... *eye contact*... ok lets go" u know them ones where ur still seething from the original incident and lose ur mind for a few seconds

yhalbanians in north got brave and rushed man, my "boy" ranseen 2 of em slipping 2 weeks later outside o2 centre in finchley road with my bro and weighed em in, broad day light..literally on a "oh sh*t is that ... na... can't be.... *eye contact*... ok lets go" u know them ones where ur still seething from the original incident and lose ur mind for a few seconds
LOLone of the baitest spots in NW as welljoker

Guest Cipher
I don't get when man don't like gyal that fightYou'd prefer some damsel in destress who would get wacked up and not fight back?
Your being sillyI urge you to reconsider the point