NIkki Minaj

Brandnew

Nicki Minaj got BARE haters

lil kim had 2 get next bitches to fight her battles....old f*ckin slut needs 2 fall back

if i could neg u more than once i would, lil kim is wayyy better than nikki minaj that was actually offensive to read

/

in terms of the lil kim minaj beef (not that i kno anything about minaj really) kim shouldnt have even addressed it she's an OG in the game didnt need to speak on the matter coulda keep doin her thing. Now that she's spoken if she is gonna bring it she better come hard.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The First Lady of Young Money Entertainment is The First Female Hip-Hop Artist to Top Billboard's Rap Songs Chart Since 2003

Young Money/Cash Money/Universal Motown breakout superstar Nicki Minaj has hit No. 1 on the Billboard Rap Songs chart with "Your Love," the sizzling new summer jam from her hotly anticipated forthcoming solo debut album, due out in the winter of 2010. The infectious love song jumps to No. 1 from No. 4 and boasts a catchy sing-along melody that's buttressed by a sample of Annie Lennox's classic 1995 hit "No More 'I Love You's.'"

Nicki Minaj is the first female hip-hop artist to top Billboard's Rap Songs chart since 2003. This extraordinary achievement comes just one week after Nicki Minaj delivered no less than three outstanding performances and picked up two noteworthy solo wins for Best New Artist and Best Female Hip-Hop Artist at the 2010 BET Awards, where her efforts as a member of the supergroup Young Money also earned the collective the top prize for Best Group. Those wins mark a significant victory not just for Nicki Minaj, but for all women in hip-hop who have seen their voices become increasingly silenced at major award shows ever since a growing lack of submissions by female MCs forced the Recording Academy to nix its Grammy category for Best Female Rap Solo Performance in 2005, followed by the elimination of the Best Female Hip-Hop Artist category at the BET Hip-Hop Awards in 2008.

Indeed, Nicki Minaj is a powerful force of nature who is leading the charge of a galvanizing new generation of female rappers — including Esther Dean, Rasheeda, and Trina — and it's possible she may be the lightning rod needed to persuade the upcoming 2010 BET Hip-Hop Awards and the 2011 Grammys to reinstate their female rapper categories.

As hip-hop's go-to golden girl with the Midas touch, Nicki Minaj is one of the most in-demand guest artists in the game and she's proven her capacity for hit-making with featured appearances alongside Lil Wayne ("Knockout"), Christina Aguilera ("Woo Hoo"), Usher ("Little Freak"), Robin Thicke ("Shakin' It 4 Daddy"), Ludacris ("My Chick Bad"), Mariah Carey ("Up Out My Face"), and of course Young Money ("Bedrock"). As a testament to her remarkably broad mass appeal, she remains visible on the pages of a richly diverse multitude of publications — including People, Interview, Vibe, Details, Spin, XXL, The Fader, and Black Men, among others — while she continues working on her eagerly anticipated upcoming solo debut album, to be released in the winter of 2010.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest WAVESURFER

Can't wait for Pink Friday. Gonna be top 5 of the year I reckon, up there with Big Boi, Rick Ross, Flockaveli & Gucci.

On itunes tomorrow apparently, according to her facebook? But I've seen no leaks yet, so that seems odd.

Banging this "Nikita " mixtape atm, so many bangers.

Nicki Minaj is getting set to release her album Pink Friday next month. While much hype has surrounded the Young Money newcomer's debut, relatively little has been divulged about the content of the album.

The Pink Friday tracklist was revealed this week and it implies that Minaj has opted for less features. According to HipHopSite.com, Eminem will appear on one track, as will Drake, although Minaj's camp has chosen to keep secret the track Drake will appear on.

Below is the tracklisting:

1. I’m The Best

2. Roman’s Revenge (feat. Eminem)

3. Did It On’em

4. Right Thru Me

5. Fly

6. Save Me

7. Moment 4 Life

8. Here I Am

9. Dear Old Nicki

10. Your Love

11. Blow Ya Mind (Deluxe Edition Bonus Track)

The album will also include a will.i.am featured track called "Check It Out," although that will only appear on the edited version of Pink Friday, which releases on Nov. 22.

“f*ck I look like giving back to a has been/yea I said has been, hang it up flatscreen”

“You outta work, I know it’s tough/but enough is enough”

“Word that bitch mad cause I took the spot? well bitch if u ain’t shitting, then get off the pot/got some niggas out in Brooklyn that’ll off ya top….”