Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hank Moody

i buss case today N.F.A @ police stn

81 posts in this topic

i dont wanna say too much but i was kinda shook 2 say the leastcoz i got shift after the others people already got found guilty and sentenced i think the CPS didnt wanna pursue against just me,however it happened i don't care all i know is that black cloud is up from over my headI'm gonna be in funky buddha tonight acting a fool, come join me just mentionVIP2 for ur complimentary glass of champagne and introduction to a token slore

Prices in funky buddha are a pisstake

dont mindi'd rather be broke an on roadthen rich and in jailthe milky bars are on me

VIP2 for ur complimentary glass of champagne and introduction to a token slore
:lol:

Congrats. Won't be at Funky Buddha but you can PayPal me some Chardonnay money so I can join in the celebrations from home.Safe.

dont mindi'd rather be broke an on roadthen rich and in jailthe milky bars are on me
lol congrats anyway. Might even go tonight

safe both of u off to get a trim gotta keep it clean,sh*t i'm ODT Mwahahahahahaha

reach shout in ilford.might even catch a new case...

reach shout in ilford.might even catch a new case...
Thought it shut down

It's re-openedSomeone was trying to lure me there for either yesterday or todaythink its today thoughRemember the last time I was there one Albanian yout, leader of bare next goons got kicked out and started tapping on the windows with his bucky in his JD bag, the whole club got told to move to the back thinking he was gon shoot the place downwas f*cked

It's re-openedSomeone was trying to lure me there for either yesterday or todaythink its today thoughRemember the last time I was there one Albanian yout, leader of bare next goons got kicked out and started tapping on the windows with his bucky in his JD bag, the whole club got told to move to the back thinking he was gon shoot the place downwas f*cked
Cool, has it changed ?

Cool, has it changed ?

Haven't been sinceAnd that wasn't the reason it was closed downI hear murder/rape/and bare other rumours for why it closed downplace will never change

bussin case is actually one of the best feelings that can happenhappend to me about 3 years back no, just before christmas aswell, had stretched on for a year and had so called friends sat in court snitchin on me and i got off, was a good day and made my christmas that little bit sweeter

What were you accused of?Lol @ Mr Kiernan bussing case, he looks like he has outlived a life sentance.

I buss case coming back from holiday237859738WQSCWz_ph.jpg

bussin case is actually one of the best feelings that can happen
the relief of going back to living ur life normal >>>>> ________

lol@ bussing case at a police stationthat's nothinggetting charged and going to court, then busting case >>not that I have been in the above situationbut nfa at police station was a regular back in the dayCarlos, shout is on a shoes ting now, open last Friday, SWAGNESSbut they are bringing back Thursday nights again, but that just became hype last time.

ive gone court and buss case for washing money >>>

good feeling still,i recently bus case after doing time on remand that feeling>>>>>>

lols in hereIts not a good experience at all_________>Waiting for the verdict in Wood Green Court, man was shook

:lol:guys been on a roll lately

thank ur Higherhope u learnt something