i buss case today N.F.A @ police stn

Hank Moody

i dont wanna say too much but i was kinda shook 2 say the leastcoz i got shift after the others people already got found guilty and sentenced i think the CPS didnt wanna pursue against just me,however it happened i don't care all i know is that black cloud is up from over my headI'm gonna be in funky buddha tonight acting a fool, come join me just mentionVIP2 for ur complimentary glass of champagne and introduction to a token slore

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's re-openedSomeone was trying to lure me there for either yesterday or todaythink its today thoughRemember the last time I was there one Albanian yout, leader of bare next goons got kicked out and started tapping on the windows with his bucky in his JD bag, the whole club got told to move to the back thinking he was gon shoot the place downwas f*cked

It's re-openedSomeone was trying to lure me there for either yesterday or todaythink its today thoughRemember the last time I was there one Albanian yout, leader of bare next goons got kicked out and started tapping on the windows with his bucky in his JD bag, the whole club got told to move to the back thinking he was gon shoot the place downwas f*cked
Cool, has it changed ?

Cool, has it changed ?

bussin case is actually one of the best feelings that can happenhappend to me about 3 years back no, just before christmas aswell, had stretched on for a year and had so called friends sat in court snitchin on me and i got off, was a good day and made my christmas that little bit sweeter

lol@ bussing case at a police stationthat's nothinggetting charged and going to court, then busting case >>not that I have been in the above situationbut nfa at police station was a regular back in the dayCarlos, shout is on a shoes ting now, open last Friday, SWAGNESSbut they are bringing back Thursday nights again, but that just became hype last time.