DJ Reflex Funky Vol 3

djreflex

DJ Reflex Presents:Funky Vol 3After the success of Funky Vol 2, I have decided to do another funky mix.This time a bigger an better tracklist!Please leave a comment on the album cover on my page, it only takes 2 secs!!!The Tracklist Is as Follows:01. H 'two O Ft. Miss Fire - Fallin' (DJ Naughty Remix) (Reflex Dubplate)02. Coldsteps Ft. Princess - I Will Be There03. Wiley - Eskimo (TwoFace Remix)04. Zed Bias Ft. MC Rumpus Ft. Nicky Prince - Neighbourhood 09 (Roska Remix)05. Todz & Beatz Ft. Branjae - Mystery06. Black Coffee Ft. Bucie - Turn Me On07. Enrique Benitez Ft. Mia Mendez - Cooking08. Daniel Merriweather - Impossible (Sticky Remix09. Katie Pearl Ft. Jemmel - Breakaway10. Lil Silva Vs. Addictive - Drama (Seasons)11. Na Na - Your Man (Fuzzy Logik Remix)12. Ill Blu Ft. Princess - Big Boys (Reflex Dubplate)13. Todz & Beatz Ft. Chocolate Doll - Just Go14. Kyla - Daydreaming (Lil Silva Remix)15. Miss Fire Ft. Van Cleef - Lost In Your House16. T2 Ft. H Boogie - Better Off As Friends (Funky Remix)17. Miss Fire - Take Off Your Clothes18. Barber Bizzle Ft. Songbird - Take Me High19. Crazy Cousinz Ft. MC Versatile - It's That Funky (Dark Mix)20. TJ Cases - Joy (09 Remix)21. Delerious Ft. Ruby - Fire22. Sweet Female Attitude Vs. Miami Superfly Boys - Flowers 09 (S.K.T UK Funky Remix)23. Sacha - Senses (Dumplin' Remix)24. Delerious Ft. Sweetness - Truthful (Barber Bizzle Remix)25. KHY - Cant Get Back With Me (Wittyboy Remix)26. Footsteps Ft. A.L - Tell Me27. Attaca Pesante Ft. Shea Soul - Make It Funky For Me (Reflex Dubplate)Your Feedback is a must, and please help me promote this mix cd, pass the link around your network!Here Is The Link: http://www.filefront.com/14082401/DJ-Reflex-Funky-Vol-3.zip/Also Check out the Funky Vol 2 promo Vid, which caught many peoples attention:http://www.youtube.com/wat..ch?v=-0rs_D7KTX8Shout out to all artists/producers for their input, much appreciated!You can contact me on: www.myspace.com/djreflexxxwww.facebook.com/rb.djreflexwww.twitter.com/djreflexxx

im not being funny guys, but you dj's need to switch up your playlists cause the amount of newbies dj posters that im seeing on here with same playlist is boring me.There are so many variations of house, stop playing these shelf life songs, just my imo anyway.*goes to buy a how to dj book, i might as well jump on this ting too*

Guest faze .
im not being funny guys, but you dj's need to switch up your playlists cause the amount of newbies dj posters that im seeing on here with same playlist is boring me.There are so many variations of house, stop playing these shelf life songs, just my imo anyway.*goes to buy a how to dj book, i might as well jump on this ting too*
why ive stopped the funky mixes, might do one more and that it...

link dont work mate but i got it through http://hosted.filefront.com/DJREFLEXXX/.....last mix cd was big!! cant wait for this one
Thanks, corrected it should be working.
I understand what you're saying, but you need to give the new djs a chance, ok it maybe be that 1 djs has used the exact same playlist but the way they mix and show skills has to be kept in mind. Just becasue they're a new dj, have similar playlist, you can't rule them out. Anyways I've tried to make my playlist abit different, lets see how it goes. I maybe completely wrong but hey its an opinion. *Was playin at Ministry of Sound Last month in the baby box, showing I cant be that bad of a dj! lol!

the fact that you've played in minstry dont mean nuffin tbh, i know some boog dj's that have played at some good venues/respected events the scene is very much about who you know sometimes.Anyway i wasnt try to knock you or negative i was just sayin try to be innovative. The fact that your a new dj should be even more of an incentive to get out there and be different play some leftfield stuff dj so and so aint playin your name would be remember quicker. The fact i dont really like most funky played a part in my post as well so...anyway im rambling lol

the fact that you've played in minstry dont mean nuffin tbh, i know some boog dj's that have played at some good venues/respected events the scene is very much about who you know sometimes.Anyway i wasnt try to knock you or negative i was just sayin try to be innovative. The fact that your a new dj should be even more of an incentive to get out there and be different play some leftfield stuff dj so and so aint playin your name would be remember quicker. The fact i dont really like most funky played a part in my post as well so...anyway im rambling lol
Hmm ok, i see what you're sayin.. anyway we'll c how this 1 goes hey.and tru that, it is really about who you know!anyways thanks, ill keep that in mind..

im not being funny guys, but you dj's need to switch up your playlists cause the amount of newbies dj posters that im seeing on here with same playlist is boring me.
But most of them tunes in this mix i haven't even heard before

Guest faze .
im not being funny guys, but you dj's need to switch up your playlists cause the amount of newbies dj posters that im seeing on here with same playlist is boring me.
But most of them tunes in this mix i haven't even heard before
yeah tbh there is a few nice excluisves in there....

• 2 weeks later...