Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2deal2

After T4 At the Beach, could there be a Black version?

35 posts in this topic

I saw some of T4 at the beach last week, and I thought if there was a Black version who should be on the bill?The list I have so far is:Tinchy StryderChipmunkJammer, Wiley and Roll DeepKanoDizzee (one name, since he's that famous now)ShystieSkeptaLethal BI'm struggling with the UK R&B selection though...Knowing Black people, I'm also wondering would the whole event descend into mass rioting?

They could call it "IC3 On The Beach".

Was there no Black Performers at this thing already then.... Or issit just one of them "Can we have our own sh*t plz" threads.

Why would they need a solely black one?I swear quite a few black performers were on the t4 on the beach at the weekend - Dont see the point in this

"A Black version" LOL

they shud call it Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Zlol

they shud call it Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Zlol
lolwud rather see ' a decent versionhaving said this i dont know wat we are discussing here

Lol @ giggs and £ sterling not been on that list.+N-dubz - Love or hate em they have THAT fan base.

no something like hot 97 summer jam, choice or 1xtra need to do some big thing like thatlol should of said urban verison stillwireless had alot of urban acts this year though, but you list is onpoint,

just saw the clip of peter andre falling off the stage lol

just googled and found some sh*tthats barely even a falllost his balance and jumpedstyled it out quick timewhat a waste of 5 seconds

the guy didnt even falljus stumbled, dno why people we're gettin gassed over this

It would be sh*t

no something like hot 97 summer jam, choice or 1xtra need to do some big thing like thatlol should of said urban verison stillwireless had alot of urban acts this year though, but you list is onpoint,
This would be sick!

just googled and found some sh*tthats barely even a falllost his balance and jumpedstyled it out quick timewhat a waste of 5 seconds
fanboy

would call it "Locked from early @ the beach"mans would be getting shanked with jagged shells.

:lol:
would call it "Locked from early @ the beach"mans would be getting shanked with jagged shells.
:lol:

Siick

Siick
crazy cousins remixdecent beach with some decent acts NO NOT STRYDER OR DAFFY/DAPPY watever they call him or ironik, england needs to think large and host for artists from the whole of the worldi would reach

few years ago i remember there was some 'urban' music festival that was on for like 2 days, i think jay-z headlined it... is that thing still going?

That line-up is swag.

im guessing u dintg listen to the whole of the performance his whole life is a fail

there shouldnt be a black version coz the ratings will be poor just like the mobos