Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
streets.

Why is T-Mobiles network so bad now?

45 posts in this topic

I don't know about all UK networks, but the quality of T-Mobile's reception and service is turning as bad as some 3rd world countries.I'm now at a stage where when I call people I know it won't go through first time. Here's the usual process I go through1 - "the phone you are trying to call cannot be reached"2 - "your call has been forwarded to the t-mobile voicemail service"3 - then on the 3rd time it will go throughSometimes its even worse, and I just get "call failed" come up on my handset until I reset my phone. At first i thought it was just my handset/area but these problems aint exclusive to me, it seems many people are having the same issues.So, why is T-Mobiles network so bad now?

all this time i thought it was my new phone, but "the phone you are trying to call cannot be reached" i get that all the timeneed to move to 02 heard they minute deals are good

no clue, but. 1-2-1 / tmobile used to be the one. but i havent used my old number for ages now. i always had a bt celnet/genie/o2 chip for the texts. but that has became my 1st number over tmobile and i just dashed my t mobile phone away recently.

O2 ftw.Been to numerous remote areas in the country where nothing apart from 02 worked.

O2 ftw.Been to numerous remote areas in the country where nothing apart from 02 worked.

o2 FTWRemember back in the day T-Mobile would go down so many times and you would get the text from friends "3 text" or "3 calls"

thnk youuuuthey fuked me up bigtimetryna tell me i dont ave 5day pass like WTF

Swear i thought it was my phone. As soon as im out of London, reception is a joke!!

truss the amount of times i get cut off bussing full stories on the phone not noticing that ive been cut offhave to retell the storycant wait till my contract is up

Theres talk of T Mobile getting taken over by Orange or Voda

vodaphone and 02 share mastsorange and virgin pay for to have the use of Tmobz!Over all Vodaphone has better coverage in remote areas but both voda and 02 are the best

truss the amount of times i get cut off bussing full stories on the phone not noticing that ive been cut off
dis is exactly what happen 2 me 2nights agothen when i try call back they say i dont have sufficient credtwhen i blatantly bought 5day pass last saturday

was with them over 7 years and left 3 months ago due to their shitness

Have you tried to switch off 3G (Dual Mode) in Nokia phones and see if that improves things?

Not had any problemsMust be certain users or areas

they do 5 day passes in holland now?

more time my fone dnt even ring out, just bare silence for a hot minute

more time my fone dnt even ring out, just bare silence for a hot minute

Word 2 big bird.T-mobile has the worst coverage of any network, ever! Can't believe I've been with them for 10 years now.As soon as I'm due for an upgrade I'm moving to o2.

Orange or 02 for me me.

jumping on o2 in a bit

Word 2 big bird.T-mobile has the worst coverage of any network, ever! Can't believe I've been with them for 10 years now.As soon as I'm due for an upgrade I'm moving to o2.
Naaah, thats "3 mobile" or whatever it's called... believe that!I have had no problems with T-mobile at all.

been with one 2 onesince free weekend and evening calls to landlines and they were trying to buy the contracts backsince voicemailsince May reception has got proper shitty get them text alerts saying people have tried to call me and my phone has been on all the time