Unisex Opinion

SKoCF3

If you really feel the relationship won't go anywhere then leave. I say that though assuming you have put all you can into the relationship. If you are half arsed with it, then you can't expect a fulfilling relationship.And yeah, she is gonna be hurt, but that's part and parcel of committing to a serious relationship that ends up going bad.

Right the thing is, you come across as any on road simp.Which is why your getting the reactions your getting, Your letting go of your best girl, cos there isnt any action, or spontaenity. If there was you would be moaning about her being distant

I get what this bredda is saying though.I used to have a girl who would travel on the 279 from Phillip Lane to Ponders End for me any time I called her.It was ridiculous, and I concluded that this was some one sided relationship.But yh I ended it because it just felt dead.Basically like calling a slore to drop by whenever you want.

Guest Lisa Turtle
Leave her, merely for the fact you are even considering it without her doing anything wrong. She deserves better, no offense to you but someone else will appreciate her.
c/s

Funny dude. As a matter of a fact I already have my Ideal wife. HENCE the advice before the ridicule
No idea why you're trying to boy him off, aint you the one that got kicked in your seedbag over a lamb chop?
i don't understand why heads are calling him an idiot for not staying with her?clearly from the first post you can see he's not feeling her any more, so what do you expect him to do? force himself to stay in the relationship just because she's an ideal girl? anywayjust tell her the deal, yes it's gonna hurt her but it's unavoidable in this situation
co sign

To be fair it's not even his situation.It's just the way he came across.Older members on here know that what he has is something they WISH for.So understandably think he's a c*nt for pissing it away.At his age I doubt any one of them here woulda been any different anyway.Way of the world.