Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steven

Anyone else experiencing the powercut?

21 posts in this topic

It's hard out here. 6 hours of electricity each day. Pisstake.

*turns lights on and off**turns lights on and off**turns lights on and off**turns lights on and off**turns lights on and off**turns lights on and off**turns lights on and off**turns lights on and off**turns lights on and off*etc

3rd world status soon come

Never again will I take electricity for granted. Food, Computer, TV, Lights, Fridge etc are so vital to my survival.

no surprise there, them ends come like puntland
tomcruiselaugh.gif

I can see my cousin[erith parts] moaning about it on facebook via his phone.His battery should be running out anytime now...

lol u lot are pissed

6 hours a day lol, for how long?

Next time tell your pikey boy dem to stop nickin sh*t innit.FANX.

The worst is when you realize that the water is pumped by electricity....just as you get those last few drops.

Got alot of family in bexleyheath, i feel for them.Could go on for weeks i heard..

I think they still suffering. 3rd world ahahahahaha

Your from Dartford/Bexley?That explains it.

Lol at the women that tried rushing into the shop to get their nails done before the power went and then having to wheel the nail trolleys onto the street and finish them borrowing costcutters electricity.Madness.

Power is back now bitchesSome terrorists should have thought of this first. They could really f*ck things up with a stunt like this on a bigger scale.

Westfiled had a power cut today, Was pissed TBH...Top Man, Soccer Scene, Republic, Footasylum were all closed...Then i thourght id just get a munch and then to my amazement... DEL AZIZ wasnt serving hot food...PISSED

Westfiled had a power cut today, Was pissed TBH...Top Man, Soccer Scene, Republic, Footasylum were all closed...Then i thourght id just get a munch and then to my amazement... DEL AZIZ wasnt serving hot food...PISSED
LOL Soccer Scene has shut down for good fam, been for a few days now.Man was watching all these idiots trying to push open a LOCKED DOOR. U can blatantly see the doors are CLOSED. Why would you try and break urself to try and get into our store?Basically got paid to stand around watching people make fools of themselves.Was also pissed @ Del Aziz... had to bop round to ChickenCottage on the main road.