Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gambino

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Movie

50 posts in this topic

Has anyone on here watched this and if so is it any good and do you have to actually have played the game to appreciate it? Or can you just pick it up and enjoy it.

Best film ever!! Although cheesy, they did the jobYou can watch the film, but you won't appreciate it unless you have finished the game

Best film ever!! Although cheesy, they did the jobYou can watch the film, but you won't appreciate it unless you have finished the game
probably why i thought it was cack

Think you need to finish the game to appreciate it fully. But the battle scenes are f*ck*ng sick.

Ah right I've never played any Final Fantasy Games lol. Tried to play FFX which looked like it was gonna have a good storyline but couldn't be arsed with the take a turn to hit scenario. Still got FF7 for PC never used here. Think I'll have to give the Film a miss.

FF& was sick, but for me the best was FF8, but that's probably because it was my first FF I played. FFX was alright, but the voice acting was disgusting.

If you aint into the games/have played advent children, dont even bother watching the film.I thought it was sh*t.

Friend let me borrow this a year ago, but I never got to finish 7...should I find out the ending then watch?

Might aswell ^... Ive watched this so many times

It got really bad reviews, but I really enjoyed it. It looks f*ck*ng amazing and the storyline is pretty good if u watch it as a cartoon/manga, not a proper film.

When a certain someone appeared in this film >>>>FF7 GOATIts a film for the fans, no other FF has got it so reviews mean f*ck all

SICK FILMIMPORTED IT FROM JAPAN ON DVD WHEN IT CAME OUT AND GOT SOME OVA EXTRA DISC WHICH WAS DECENTFIGHT SCENES>>>CLOUD VS *********>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DEFINITELY ONE FOR THE FANSEXCUSE THE CAPS FEEL TO WATCH IT NAOW

If you aint into the games/have played advent children, dont even bother watching the film.I thought it was sh*t.
+PMSL.I just googled and its a diff movieI thought you were talking about 'the spirits within'

spirits within was sh*tdon't even know why they tagged the final fantasy name to that donkey sh*t :/

When 'he' turned up, boy....BOY!!!!

spirits within was sh*tdon't even know why they tagged the final fantasy name to that donkey sh*t :/
Was thinking thatproper dogshit movie

lol@Spirits WithinI need to find Avdent Children on DVD furthermore

Tbh... Advent children is cold.That Tifa fight...Bitch can hold blows still

The CLoud fight in teh forest was sick.

its the little things that add the extra dimension of sickness,like say the music and noises, i wouldn't really have appreciated as much if i hadn't played FF7.

The way i didnt want it to end.. Seriously.. that universe is so...i dont have the word to actually explain boii.

Tbh... Advent children is cold.That Tifa fight...Bitch can hold blows still
oh sheetbest fight in the filmThe music >The ring tone >

Its also my favourite fight... the choreography (i know its cgi but still)I reckon she would of taken him uno. :mellow:EDIT: THE MUSIC... YES!

It's decent and I'd never played the game before (although I was a FF8 fan)

The ringtone was sick. I want it still.