This what the BBC are promoting now

tuppatopbrer

TAKES ME BACK TO WEN I HAD TO WORK WITH ONE OF THESE MONSTROSITYS THAT LOOKED JUST LIKE THIS ONEAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHTHE SHOULDERSTHE ADAMS APPLETHE MANNERISMSSO EERIE sh*t THOUGHT IT WAS SHARON STONE EVENCOUNTRYS f*ck*ng LOOSEEEEEEEND OF DAYZZ>>>>__________________________

Olivia is conducting research into the roles of law and governance in the formation of an integrated policy for offshore renewable energy generation. Olivia examines how an integrated policy-making process might be developed both to address the conflicts and environmental impacts that the expansion of this sector will give rise to and to ensure that the resulting policy makes optimal use of the offshore renewable energy resource for advancing overarching policy objectives. Olivia’s research is supervised by Dr. Jane Holder and Professor Maria Lee. She was awarded a studentship by the Faculty of Laws in September 2007.

A tranny went on university challengeHardly the end of the countryUniversities cannot reject trannys based on their gender/sexual preference, they cant be stopped from joining the University Challenge team based on their gender/sexual preference and the BBC cant refuse to let them on TV because of it. Sex Discrimination.

A tranny went on university challengeHardly the end of the countryUniversities cannot reject trannys based on their gender/sexual preference, they cant be stopped from joining the University Challenge team based on their gender/sexual preference and the BBC cant refuse to let them on TV because of it. Sex Discrimination.
Killjoy.Tbh though I didn't post it coz of the tran..

Killjoy.Tbh though I didn't post it coz of the tran..
lmaowhy did you post it then????