The Industry

Mr. Gayle

My mate kept going on about this on XBOX to me, F Kid think you was in the party too, well he thinks all artists are devil worshippers and lots of hidden messages are in their songs. And they use the songs as a way of mind control lolI dont believe any of this, but what do you make of it, any truth or just ppl with waaaaaay too much time on their hands (I think the latter)http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=6E...ry=the+industryQuite a lot of videos on the channel, but posted a few below, scroll it a few mins in to see the "findings"The Industry Part 18 (Dr Dre)The Industry Part 13 (Poker face) = Really means she is talking about giving head

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My opinion on the matter;I believe artist like Rihanna,Jay-Z,Beyonce,Madonna, Lady Gaga,50 cent, lil wayne and more have been gifted by God, however they have been given the choice on which route to go, Good vs Evil.I think they have favoured the devil's side instead, because the devil tempted & rewarded them with crazy amounts of wealth and unlimited amounts of fame. It's like adam & eve, they were both tempted by the devils forbidden tree of fruit even though God told them not to do it, but the devil tempted them and they favoured the devils side. When you have people like Nas, Alicia keys,Usher ect they are as much talented as the ones i've listed, but they are not as wealthy and famous as them, why? because they are more godly. i do believe that music is one of many tools the devil uses to stray us away.Wealth + Power = Evil

My opinion on the matter;I believe artist like Rihanna,Jay-Z,Beyonce,Madonna, Lady Gaga,50 cent, lil wayne and more have been gifted by God, however they have been given the choice on which route to go, Good vs Evil.I think they have favoured the devil's side instead, because the devil tempted & rewarded them with crazy amounts of wealth and unlimited amounts of fame. It's like adam & eve, they were both tempted by the devils forbidden tree of fruit even though God told them not to do it, but the devil tempted them and they favoured the devils side. When you have people like Nas, Alicia keys,Usher ect they are as much talented as the ones i've listed, but they are not as wealthy and famous as them, why? because they are more godly. i do believe that music is one of many tools the devil uses to stray us away.Wealth + Power = Evil
Nas was mentioned in the Dr Dre videoI just see it as entertainment

Guest WAVESURFER
:lol: TBH, this is all a load of bollocks. Noone over the age of 13 should be taking this stuff seriously.

which is the devils ploy imoit's a sad thing though in a wayone of the users on here ( i think it was duzza not sure) said that the society we live in today, it's hard for us to live a life that isn't sinful because we have too much things that tempts us, like sex,riches,music,360's ect .I just think we are coming to a stage were the devil holds more power than God on this planet, and this is basically the devils stamping ground. And a time will come soon where it will all come to an end. @ laid back yes

Guest WAVESURFER
which is the devils ploy imoit's a sad thing though in a wayone of the users on here ( i think it was duzza not sure) said that the society we live in today, it's hard for us to live a life that isn't sinful because we have too much things that tempts us, like sex,riches,music,360's ect .I just think we are coming to a stage were the devil holds more power than God on this planet, and this is basically the devils stamping ground. And a time will come soon where it will all come to an end. @ laid back yes
:lol:

c/s360?

tempts us ??I have a 360 for entertainment, same with music, videos etc nothing more nothing less

tempts us ??I have a 360 for entertainment, same with music, videos etc nothing more nothing less
Yes temptedwe are put through test in everyday life which determines where we will go in the afterlife, these test are difficult because we face many hurdles on the way that prevent us from doing well in the test.In other words the devil uses the finer things in our mortal life for us to join his side, have you ever watched bedazzled? i'm not trying to say that the film has any relation to us in real life ( i dunno), but the person sold their soul to the devil so they could have a better quality of life. The devil can give you all the things you want in this life but eventually he will want something in return.

Lucifer was the Angel of music while in Heaven
/ignorant peopleWhat I don't get is these guys on this forum who dismiss everything supernatural but lets say this was the 70's all your favourite rock bands would openly attribute their success to use of black magic or invoking spirits.It's just people being so hard headed that all facts presented to them are ignored.