Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Corrigan

The Hardest R 'n' B Singer

32 posts in this topic

With all the talk about who the hardest or realest rapper is, who do you think is the hardest R 'n' B singeri would say nate dogg wins this , he's one of the few G singers i can think of. Instead of making bocat tunes like most of the other guys he keeps it real, with verses like this.this tune is hard aswell

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">special mention to Ike Turner aswell
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

you mean the baddest rnb singer of all time?

you mean the baddest rnb singer of all time?
whatever it dnt really matter

lol @ HARDEST rnb singer..on a real topic as soo much category. Needs to be more specific bra!

An oxymoron of a thread, if I ever saw one...

exactly what I was thinking as i enteredhard...r'n'b?lol

can't take this guy seriously any more

'hard' and 'sing' dont go in the same sentence

nah nate dogg's singin' is not about the typical stuffdere is nuffin p*ssy about singing which is what you guys are implyingit's just the content of most singers which is softnate dogg is a crip so i doubt he's completely moist like the majority of r n b singersjames brown was a nuts guy aswell

No Lie rnb thugs make me laugh at times, i know they one who acts g up who rolls with ross, he pretty goodtrey songz acts like like that as well, more when we raps, plus he image in videos

pmsl @ wearing the chopper suit with a hoody

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Akon is the new Nate Dogg
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLButch Cassidy and Nate Dogg for me

theres no such thing as hardest rnb singersome thicko if i ever saw one...

Akon is the new Nate Dogg
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLButch Cassidy and Nate Dogg for me
yh butch cassidy is sickisn't he nates cousin

Haven't got a clueMight be them west coasters are all related somehow

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Made a return

do you mean hard as in who you think is good or who you think is actually physically hard?

hardest atm is Masspike Miles

hardest atm is Masspike Miles
DEFINATLY

eric ur late
lol wtf. how am i lateim jus answering the question

tbh, the only guys i would say go hard are nate dogg and that guy eric postedothers still sound gay to me, the content is bout street stuff but it sounds too forced