Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guillermo Rigondeaux

injury?

6 posts in this topic

squatting today i had a real weird pulling feeling on the inside of my thigh (groin i believe?)it was like a stiff tugging feeling... not a sharp pain and i could of squatted through it, but it was definitley uncomfortablewhen squatting with just bar there was no painis this pain indicative of something serious or just a light groin strain which will heal itself within the next few days?

If it's proper groin injury it will never healcongratsI've had a consistant groin injury since about year 9

If it's proper groin injury it will never healcongratsI've had a consistant groin injury since about year 9
:D thx bro

no expert, but google it, u shud find some pretty helpful infoor if it persists the physio is youive still got a badly clicking rotator cuff, but im just hoping it goes away, but its not looking too good

:D thx bro
Nah all jokes asideI only know 3 people with groin problems and none of their have never fully healed.Like you can get out of bad and it'll just go.I hope it's not that

i had this when i returned 2 gym after a 2 month hiatus, if your in the same situation then its all good