Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Afroman

Jay sean feat lil wayne - down (Video)

36 posts in this topic

Top 10?cant knock him too tuff.man his making moves.Dance is horrible tho.catchy..

raghav must be sitting at home like"f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck......THIS COULDA BEEN ME"

yh most def, is top 20 on the itunes in the us will they was no video..

Movements, he's sold over 2m records in India alone. Hope this does well even if it's not my taste.

raghav must be sitting at home like"f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck......THIS COULDA BEEN ME"
Raghav never really had that swag and his choice of beats were poor at most times.Jay sean his a better writer, better taste for beats and vlued up business wise.Yeah asian community are on his nuts right now.

can't listen to thishe's making moves though, hope he makes money.

Raghav never really had that swag and his choice of beats were poor at most times.Jay sean his a better writer, better taste for beats and vlued up business wise.Yeah asian community are on his nuts right now.
raghav was sh*t lolman looked like he was asleep in his videos most time. But you could tell he thought he was nang.

s'wrong with his top lipaint moving like.

jeez he gt f*ckin WEDGE and ripped and is makin music for the ladiesbacked by a billion people in india and on a track with lil wayne backin him in the us .. what a co signcan only imagine the money making oppoturinty availible to him rightits emosh.. im still gna hate tho .. f*ckin kamaljit is his real name

not sure but its either him or Raghav, one of these guys could NOT dance, I remember watching one video cracking up years ago man was trying to one finger skank and clanging horribly.

s'wrong with his top lipaint moving like.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAV93yoYiOYlmfao made me think of this immediatelyhow can mans top lip have fangs
kdfjldsjsflk
AvrgJoeTV (10 hours ago):does anybody actually know whats up with frsh's lip?MoeakaProjek (8 hours ago):alie
lmao>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

big move tbhlol @ him trying to have the same trim as drake though

lmao @ the g frsh video

Movements, he's sold over 2m records in India alone. Hope this does well even if it's not my taste.
thats where he's gonna sell 2million records tho. loltrack is decent, but usher,chris brown, JT, have nothing to worry about

alright trackgood look also

When did Jay Sean first hit the scene?Man's been putting work in for timeeeSeen him live as-well very good performer. Props to him, well deserved.

not really feelin this tune, but he's had some bangers.he's movin still.

llow raghav, hes not british. gd look for uk

Raghav ain't British?
Canadian i think

When did Jay Sean first hit the scene?
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">EDITthat road he's on comes like soho road ttkk

jeez he gt f*ckin WEDGE and ripped and is makin music for the ladiesbacked by a billion people in india and on a track with lil wayne backin him in the us .. what a co signcan only imagine the money making oppoturinty availible to him rightits emosh.. im still gna hate tho .. f*ckin kamaljit is his real name
lol@ this mountain paki gettin emosh over jay sean. track is following the right safe formula thats about iti see him doing well in parts of europe,and uk obv, and asians in the US as well as all of india spending their roopees to buy thiscant think of anywhere else.cant dance, can just about sing decent so hes not no proper rnb act. he will make p anyway so f*ck it