Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guillermo Rigondeaux

sick K.O.

19 posts in this topic

HOWWWW IS HE MOVING HIS KNECK???

That was sick.

Oh how i miss the days of TAE KWON DO! Son Tae Jin is sick and he the same age as me! Slyly tho the guy he is facing has slack defence!All these light weights are sick tho cos they can buss all them fancy sh*t! As a heavy weight if you get caught....game over!I was the 1999, 2000, 2001 junior heavywright Tae Kwon Do British (BUTF) champion for sparing. I could have gone to the Olympics EASY! but training 5 days a week and leaving school to train was never an option for me at the age of 12/13...especially with black parents!I miss the thrill of kicking the sh*t out of people! My back kick >>>

lol @ the music at the endare they saying rip to his career or somethin

wtf is with the music at the end? did he die?made me do one of those straight faced laughs

Oh how i miss the days of TAE KWON DO! Son Tae Jin is sick and he the same age as me! Slyly tho the guy he is facing has slack defence!All these light weights are sick tho cos they can buss all them fancy sh*t! As a heavy weight if you get caught....game over!I was the 1999, 2000, 2001 junior heavywright Tae Kwon Do British (BUTF) champion for sparing. I could have gone to the Olympics EASY! but training 5 days a week and leaving school to train was never an option for me at the age of 12/13...especially with black parents!I miss the thrill of kicking the sh*t out of people! My back kick >>>
Wow, nice!I loved Tae Kwon Do.Didn't even make it to black (only red), because my place shut down... Which sucked.

wait so man died?

Was feeling to start Tae Kwon Do, but I think I'm gonna head along the Kick Boxing route. Used to do Karate when I was younger. Was very good but stopped after a while and never went back.

His left foot when he got floored. Made me shiver.
Had to do first aid on a woman having a seizure at work other daysnm./Purple belt kickboxer.

Sickman

Not dead. But his career is probably done innit, man was the Olympic gold medal holder and some next guy just dunned his dance.

Lol at the sad ending. Was half expecting a 'Continue? 10, 9, 8, 7..' counter to pop up/Was sick though. Makes me wish I took up some sort of combat when I was younger.