sick K.O.

Guillermo Rigondeaux

Oh how i miss the days of TAE KWON DO! Son Tae Jin is sick and he the same age as me! Slyly tho the guy he is facing has slack defence!All these light weights are sick tho cos they can buss all them fancy sh*t! As a heavy weight if you get caught....game over!I was the 1999, 2000, 2001 junior heavywright Tae Kwon Do British (BUTF) champion for sparing. I could have gone to the Olympics EASY! but training 5 days a week and leaving school to train was never an option for me at the age of 12/13...especially with black parents!I miss the thrill of kicking the sh*t out of people! My back kick >>>

Oh how i miss the days of TAE KWON DO! Son Tae Jin is sick and he the same age as me! Slyly tho the guy he is facing has slack defence!All these light weights are sick tho cos they can buss all them fancy sh*t! As a heavy weight if you get caught....game over!I was the 1999, 2000, 2001 junior heavywright Tae Kwon Do British (BUTF) champion for sparing. I could have gone to the Olympics EASY! but training 5 days a week and leaving school to train was never an option for me at the age of 12/13...especially with black parents!I miss the thrill of kicking the sh*t out of people! My back kick >>>
Wow, nice!I loved Tae Kwon Do.Didn't even make it to black (only red), because my place shut down... Which sucked.

Was feeling to start Tae Kwon Do, but I think I'm gonna head along the Kick Boxing route. Used to do Karate when I was younger. Was very good but stopped after a while and never went back.