where is he?

VENOM

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i felt like making a topic. you will all catch swine flu if you have a problem with that
you can tell him how much you miss him over pms still.
thats very unlike you to use such common languagesee this is why people need to stop fronting. you initially came to this forum on some professor sh*t, only contributing to 'education' threads that chat about unis and the best degreesbecause you allegedly are or want to go to imperial to study math or whatever you always spoke down on other courses because your own goals were to be an investment bankeryou always claimed to drop knowledge about blue circles, inner circles, and illuminati circles of banking poweryou were supposed to be warren buffet's protogeyou dotted every I, crossed every T, came with the 'alleged' top public school educationthen one of two things happened :the credit crunch hit and all your investment banking connections are now on the doleyou forgot about your front and now want to try suttin new.either way the moral of today is that you should remember the initial mask you wear when you sign up to a forum.have a nice day

i felt like making a topic. you will all catch swine flu if you have a problem with that
you can tell him how much you miss him over pms still.
thats very unlike you to use such common languagesee this is why people need to stop fronting. you initially came to this forum on some professor sh*t, only contributing to 'education' threads that chat about unis and the best degreesbecause you allegedly are or want to go to imperial to study math or whatever you always spoke down on other courses because your own goals were to be an investment bankeryou always claimed to drop knowledge about blue circles, inner circles, and illuminati circles of banking poweryou were supposed to be warren buffet's protogeyou dotted every I, crossed every T, came with the 'alleged' top public school educationthen one of two things happened :the credit crunch hit and all your investment banking connections are now on the doleyou forgot about your front and now want to try suttin new.either way the moral of today is that you should remember the initial mask you wear when you sign up to a forum.have a nice day
I laughed.

either way the moral of today is that you should remember the initial mask you wear when you sign up to a forum.
a contradiction if i ever saw one tbhi swear your initial mask is pink and covered in rhinestones?just sayin

one of the following when I say Ayia you say NapaIs in Los Angles at that gang conference ting giving a talk In jail and awaiting trail after an interview of saying ''no comment''Did not pay internet bill realised it is summer and is enjoying life away from the net