Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VENOM

50% off 800 london restaruants

40 posts in this topic

... take your girl or man innit.A tastelondon card gives you 2 meals for the price of 1 or 50% off your bill at over 800 london restaurants FOR ONE MONTHDisclaimer for thun: WEBSITE REQUIRES PARTING WITH PERSONAL DETAILS WHICH MAY BE SAVED ON A GOVT DATABASE LINKED TO THE NWO HQ FOR FUTURE DE POPULATION PURPOSES.https://www.tasteuk.co.uk/ssl/join-taste-london.php

you've really outdone yourself this time on attempts to get mans number / address

you've really outdone yourself this time on attempts to get mans number / address
:lol: yeah thats my website :arrow:

Why not tell your "friends" if you have a life outside vip2 rather than post it here?

This is venoms (no homo) only opportunity to visit a restaurant for the first time with his manz You sure you still can afford it even with 50% off

Why not tell your "friends" if you have a life outside vip2 rather than post it here?
:!: Your always saying about people having no life outside vip2, u post just as much or more than most users.

Theres no point making a new topic is there any restaurants in the Leciester Square area someone can reccomend to me its my birds birthday soon??

lol some sendage tred... im sure theres a vip2 statistic ting dat lets u no if u were going to dem extremez

on a serious note, this is a good hookup. pizza express and all them restaurants there. I won membership for a year so i'm nice :D

i consider you my friend

:!: Your always saying about people having no life outside vip2, u post just as much or more than most users.
i said for THOSE, which means that SOME people i.e. thun, and some others who have no life outside vip2. for instance, thun went to brazil, one of the worlds most popular beaches, great weather.. plenty of tits and backoffs on displaywhat did he do? come online to make a thread about some conspiracy ting.not to even make a thread upping pics of the beach cussing us in this miserable weather.. that shows that he has no life offline.did i clear it up for you or?

i said for THOSE, which means that SOME people i.e. thun, and some others who have no life outside vip2. for instance, thun went to brazil, one of the worlds most popular beaches, great weather.. plenty of tits and backoffs on displaywhat did he do? come online to make a thread about some conspiracy ting.not to even make a thread upping pics of the beach cussing us in this miserable weather.. that shows that he has no life offline.did i clear it up for you or?
This faggott must be jealous as he always goes on about my time in BrazilMaybe one day they will let aids victims go to next countrys and you can leave shitty faggy luton

Venom, why do u even care?

Theres no point making a new topic is there any restaurants in the Leciester Square area someone can reccomend to me its my birds birthday soon??
TGI's no lie

QUESTION.Is it cheap to use a voucher on a first date/dinner?sourceJacked from a paper

QUESTION.Is it cheap to use a voucher on a first date/dinner?sourceJacked from a paper
lol @ some of the replies in the paperbitch is lucky that i'm taking her out

god damnhow many times has dis bin said./on the side note LOL

smaddy, you better get back with face off. with your gollowogian looks i cant see you having any other man. you might as well be a faggotress

smaddy, you better get back with face off. with your gollowogian looks i cant see you having any other man. you might as well be a faggotress
but ur actually a poof

but ur actually a poof
:lol: