50% off 800 london restaruants

VENOM

... take your girl or man innit.A tastelondon card gives you 2 meals for the price of 1 or 50% off your bill at over 800 london restaurants FOR ONE MONTHDisclaimer for thun: WEBSITE REQUIRES PARTING WITH PERSONAL DETAILS WHICH MAY BE SAVED ON A GOVT DATABASE LINKED TO THE NWO HQ FOR FUTURE DE POPULATION PURPOSES.https://www.tasteuk.co.uk/ssl/join-taste-london.php

Why not tell your "friends" if you have a life outside vip2 rather than post it here?
:!: Your always saying about people having no life outside vip2, u post just as much or more than most users.
i said for THOSE, which means that SOME people i.e. thun, and some others who have no life outside vip2. for instance, thun went to brazil, one of the worlds most popular beaches, great weather.. plenty of tits and backoffs on displaywhat did he do? come online to make a thread about some conspiracy ting.not to even make a thread upping pics of the beach cussing us in this miserable weather.. that shows that he has no life offline.did i clear it up for you or?

Why not tell your "friends" if you have a life outside vip2 rather than post it here?
:!: Your always saying about people having no life outside vip2, u post just as much or more than most users.
i said for THOSE, which means that SOME people i.e. thun, and some others who have no life outside vip2. for instance, thun went to brazil, one of the worlds most popular beaches, great weather.. plenty of tits and backoffs on displaywhat did he do? come online to make a thread about some conspiracy ting.not to even make a thread upping pics of the beach cussing us in this miserable weather.. that shows that he has no life offline.did i clear it up for you or?
This faggott must be jealous as he always goes on about my time in BrazilMaybe one day they will let aids victims go to next countrys and you can leave shitty faggy luton

Guest Cipher
Theres no point making a new topic is there any restaurants in the Leciester Square area someone can reccomend to me its my birds birthday soon??
TGI's no lie

god damnhow many times has dis bin said./on the side note LOL