Adebayor: 'Arsenal have the best fans in the league'

i used to bully goliath on rwd sports room good timesnow arsenal fans are having banter with villa fans pmsl

...? Nothing constructive as per usual. I thought this room you'd at least leave the lols in Whatever room.Pipe down Junior.
its nothing personal but its just something ive noticed you do.your not dropping pearls of wisdom and your not socrates. so stick a cork in it

Like I stated, this is about wages, not new challenges, but wages. Man City will go places eventually. But if it was about challenges and football he'd have stayed at Arsenal, or demanded to go Milan last season.Robinho, Santa Cruz, Tevez (maybe ahead of him). Adebayor, Bellamy. How much money is that in transfers? He's just proven he's happy to play 50% of the time for £150,000k a week. They're not in the Champions League yet, which means they'll have to sacrifice most other cups for the league.5 excellent strikers (9 in all) competing for 2 places with a HALF DECENT midfield and defense. Lol @ this side coming 4th this year.
How is it not about challenges when you're basically breaking down how difficult it's going to be for him personally and the club to achieve success?Their is a massive project going on at Man City and even though some people might not want to be a part of it I'm sure most would be excited and tempted by it.

FERGUSON: ADEBAYOR DESPERATE NOT TO JOIN `SMALL CLUB` CITYSir Alex Ferguson has ripped into Manchester City, describing Manchester United's neighbours as "a small club with a small mentality" and claiming that new recruit Emmanuel Adebayor was "desperate" not to move to Eastlands.In a thunderous tirade that many will nonetheless interpret as a back-handed compliment, Ferguson disparaged City and said that Adebayor had sought to move to either United or Chelsea even as his £25m transfer from Arsenal to City was being completed two weeks ago."When someone offers you that kind of money, it is a big attraction," Ferguson said. "At the last minute, from what I can gather, either Emmanuel Adebayor or his agent phoned us after they had agreed a deal with City and then did the same with Chelsea. He was desperate to get to either Chelsea or us."The Scot continued by questioning whether City would be able to challenge the elite even after recruiting Adebayor, Carlos Tevez and Gareth Barry."Do you know what City's biggest triumph is? It's getting those players there. I don't know if they will do anything with them," he said. "It is not easy to get into that top four so the biggest success of all is to just get the players there."I don't look upon City as my biggest challenge. For all the buying they have done, they still have to pick a team with balance. That won't be easy for Mark. What's he got, 10 strikers? So if he picks a squad to go to Chelsea he has to leave seven behind, or five at least. And you don't expect Liverpool or Chelsea to die.""There will be three teams to beat. Ourselves, Liverpool and Chelsea will be very close together. The one who has the challenge this season is Arsène. He doesn't have the money and how he uses the £25m from Adebayor will be very, very interesting."Ferguson is clearly unimpressed by City, especially their high-profile poster of Carlos Tevez and the caption 'Carlos Tevez. Welcome to Manchester' emphasising the fact United is in the Salford boundary, leaving City as Manchester's true club."It's City isn't it?" said Ferguson."They are a small club with a small mentality."All they can talk about is Manchester United; they can't get away from it."They think taking Carlos Tevez away from Manchester United is a triumph. It is poor stuff."
:lol:Fergie>>>>

FERGUSON: ADEBAYOR DESPERATE NOT TO JOIN `SMALL CLUB` CITYSir Alex Ferguson has ripped into Manchester City, describing Manchester United's neighbours as "a small club with a small mentality" and claiming that new recruit Emmanuel Adebayor was "desperate" not to move to Eastlands.In a thunderous tirade that many will nonetheless interpret as a back-handed compliment, Ferguson disparaged City and said that Adebayor had sought to move to either United or Chelsea even as his £25m transfer from Arsenal to City was being completed two weeks ago."When someone offers you that kind of money, it is a big attraction," Ferguson said. "At the last minute, from what I can gather, either Emmanuel Adebayor or his agent phoned us after they had agreed a deal with City and then did the same with Chelsea. He was desperate to get to either Chelsea or us."The Scot continued by questioning whether City would be able to challenge the elite even after recruiting Adebayor, Carlos Tevez and Gareth Barry."Do you know what City's biggest triumph is? It's getting those players there. I don't know if they will do anything with them," he said. "It is not easy to get into that top four so the biggest success of all is to just get the players there."I don't look upon City as my biggest challenge. For all the buying they have done, they still have to pick a team with balance. That won't be easy for Mark. What's he got, 10 strikers? So if he picks a squad to go to Chelsea he has to leave seven behind, or five at least. And you don't expect Liverpool or Chelsea to die.""There will be three teams to beat. Ourselves, Liverpool and Chelsea will be very close together. The one who has the challenge this season is Arsène. He doesn't have the money and how he uses the £25m from Adebayor will be very, very interesting."Ferguson is clearly unimpressed by City, especially their high-profile poster of Carlos Tevez and the caption 'Carlos Tevez. Welcome to Manchester' emphasising the fact United is in the Salford boundary, leaving City as Manchester's true club."It's City isn't it?" said Ferguson."They are a small club with a small mentality."All they can talk about is Manchester United; they can't get away from it."They think taking Carlos Tevez away from Manchester United is a triumph. It is poor stuff."
:lol:Fergie>>>>
But wait...

Ade the modern day mercenary.but in CITEH's interest it makes no sense paying him 150K a week or whatever.what happens if they go for Ronaldinho next summer. his agent will command atleast 200K or summat stupid like that.def putting a tenner on them winning nothing next season.

Like I stated, this is about wages, not new challenges, but wages. Man City will go places eventually. But if it was about challenges and football he'd have stayed at Arsenal, or demanded to go Milan last season.Robinho, Santa Cruz, Tevez (maybe ahead of him). Adebayor, Bellamy. How much money is that in transfers? He's just proven he's happy to play 50% of the time for £150,000k a week. They're not in the Champions League yet, which means they'll have to sacrifice most other cups for the league.5 excellent strikers (9 in all) competing for 2 places with a HALF DECENT midfield and defense. Lol @ this side coming 4th this year.
How is it not about challenges when you're basically breaking down how difficult it's going to be for him personally and the club to achieve success?Their is a massive project going on at Man City and even though some people might not want to be a part of it I'm sure most would be excited and tempted by it.
You're excited...