Hank Moody

last night i was in a situation where i could have done a f*ckery still for no other reason than i COULD,and i thought 2 myself after recently bussin a quite serious case do i really wanna cast the 1st stone?sounds kinda religious which I've never been but for those reasons alone i allowed it and bouncedanyone else let "karma" dictate there movements???

Guest PROFIT2

radio what the f*ck is that on your av?i always let this hold me back when i want to steal somthing petty like a wing mirror or arial for my carbut i always think i'll then get a dose of karma an probably crash my car...always think somthing worse will happen just to teach you a lesson

well story is i went out last night to one sh*t dance in maidstone walked in saw the lack of gash and rolled outhibyeya6.giftrue i was drinking i went in my boys range, we was about to leave one of the man dem was takin a pissand next one was bunnin a head, then a old school S-reg (1998) black TT pulled in and drove all the way to the end of the car park , then reversed back and parked next to us,as i looked out my window i see its that LEGO yout 1st thing that come to mind is he's been kinda cheeky on herei should jump out take his chain and film hotting him up just for lulzthought wouldn't that be joke but when i check it he ain't really been outta pocket with me, stayed in his lane more time, next man on here he told about there mums and all that,plus i dunno if he's kinda yout to call boydem with my boys number plate and true the was about 7 of us in 2 whip it could have easy got outta hand if he tried to inflate his chest...moral of it really is the world is quite small and others might not take the same road as me on here so before u say some G talk. remember u could be caught slipping at any time karma's a bitch

Guest Triple XXX

dunno bout Karma bt sutins been tellin me to do stuff recently n its turning out to be truelike "dont jump on that 25, wait on the next one there's inspectors on that" then i walk n i see inspectors on itthen i think OK maybe theyre on all of them, so i watch 3 n theres nonenow thats f*ckedn its nt just once or buses, but almost everything i do somethings tellin me what to do n its turning out to be truei know that has nothing to do with nothing but i had to say it

lego yout lol
lolhe is the somalion thing, rightand lol @ the image of kiernan jumpin out the car goin to snatch a chain of lego
mans rope would have got ate like >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dsc02981y.jpgdisclaimer*any action would have been non profit and for lulz alonehow much do 2nd hand gold plated rope go 4 anyways???

ur actually a wasteman for postting this. what are you expecting? lulz? badman stars?if you felt so big then why did you sit there wondering what to do. u did nothing and now come online to chat about doing nothing.if suttin popped off then its worth making a thread about. all u told us is you saw a nex vip2 user. so f*ck*ng what.and waste as he is online at least he was pushing his own whip. u were there in your boys whip and u again feel that is worth making noise about.having your own s reg audi tt>>>>>>>>>>> cotching in your boys rangecoming here chatting bout bullshit.

ur actually a wasteman for postting this. what are you expecting? lulz? badman stars?if you felt so big then why did you sit there wondering what to do. u did nothing and now come online to chat about doing nothing.if suttin popped off then its worth making a thread about. all u told us is you saw a nex vip2 user. so f*ck*ng what.and waste as he is online at least he was pushing his own whip. u were there in your boys whip and u again feel that is worth making noise about.having your own s reg audi tt>>>>>>>>>>> cotching in your boys rangecoming here chatting bout bullshit.
being me over being gay any day

its a good concept and influences you to do good hoping that good will come your way as a resultbut i cant be proven so im not convincedive done bad things and had bad things happen to mesimilarly with good stuffthats just life i dont think its some hidden force nah