F.A.O. People with Siblings

Sinister

i dno about favourite, or blatent favourite but all i know is i miss out on an awful lotone of them just gets sh*t, the other bullys for her sh*t, i jus miss outjus bare little things, like how come i never got no nivea the other daywhy do i have to by my own greetings cards?i dnt take it out on no one, i jus take note

You sound hurt.
Lol na.Trust when you have siblings you realise as you get older how much a favourite every parent has.Problem is when you're young it's just trivial sh*t, as you get older sh*t gets more complex.Just wanted other peoples views.

Got an older sister, would say i was the favourite though seeings as im the man of the house & have to look after both her and my mum Even if i wasnt though it wouldnt be my sister because she is too much of a hastle & too much trouble plus she likes to think she knows it all and forever gets herself into a mess

Got an older sister, would say i was the favourite though seeings as im the man of the house & have to look after both her and my mum Even if i wasnt though it wouldnt be my sister because she is too much of a hastle & too much trouble plus she likes to think she knows it all and forever gets herself into a mess
Pretty much

me and my oldest brother secretly think our other brother aka the middle child is the favourite. although they both seem to think i got away with murder compared to them growin up but i dont see how so.

I am.Same with my aunties and uncles and my mums friends, they all know my sister is a spiteful witch.

For my dad, I think my sister is fav (hes got a pick of her in his wallet and a few more around his house than ones of me)
Same.

With my dad I know for a fact my sister is his favourite. I wouldn't say my mum has a fave but who she focus her attention on varies. Atm it's me because I've just passed my test, graduated and got a car so she's feeling well pleased with her self, when her hype dies down it'll probably be my sister.

Dad probably favours me purely because I'm a boy and was on this football ting.Mum probably favours my sister because she is a girl.However, my mum favours my baby brother the most.It's nothing though. Doesn't bother me in all honesty. Doesn't bother my sister either from what I know. We just keep it moving.

They favour my sister DIFFERENTLY. Its so bait though. Its used to bother me but I just try and bly it nowadays. Sometimes it winds me up big time though.The pisstake is, they always mock my nan cos my uncle is her favourite out of my dads lot, but when I say it to them they try make out as if im chattin sh*t. So I just allow it not like Ive got a bad life.