Red/Silver/Gold Memberships

n/a

If u had a membership last year, did you renew?From what im reading on other boards people wiho were 11,000 on list for season tickets, and were told few years ago they would not get a ST for another 15 years have been offered ST's for this yearAlot of people aint bothered renewing + recession and lack of spending by the board has fukd people offshould make it easier for red members to get home ticketsIf we dont sign anyone, nd we dont get off to a flyer i can easily see lot more empty seats

Yeh renewed, didnt want to, but I at least want a Silver when Im a bit older.Couple mates who reallly wanted Season tickets 2 years ago got offered, but couldnt even afford to buy it to sell on.. probably wouldnt even be worth it tbh

Arsenal try go on like d*ckheads.Try send me my away travel renewal letter 2 DAYS BEFORE THE TIME FRAME EXPIRED.I never cuss so much bad jamaican in my life. Same with most my bredrins. Needless to say, we got an extra week and all renewed.Home games are long. Didn't renew my Red Membership.
Yeah they said ignore the dates on all the membership renewals what they sent out, admin cockup i renewed by travel club last week you should be fine providing u do it pretty sharpish

Wait, so you lot can get away memberships only? How does that work? Its nigh on impossible for a United ST to get an away ticket...Surely ST holders get first refusal no? And if they do, does that mean you dont always sell your away allocation?
You've got Red for home games, and an away supporters club.Silver, Gold and Platinum can go away too.I gave up on the red one. Hate the home atmosphere. Plus Away gamess and fans>>>Home fans.They've locked down the away members scheme now.

Got my membship pack, never thought I did it but I guess cause it's done by direct debit it will automatically renew. Not a bad pack this year.Watching the dvd at the moment, got bits on Arsenal in Asia, how they've set up academies around Asia. Nice to see the club have employed Steve Morrow who is part of the academies.