Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Corrigan

gym gloves

15 posts in this topic

just a quick questionwhich are the best and where to purchase?the calluses at the base of my fingers are pissin me off now, there nuffin major but just wanna stop them

just a quick questionwhich are the best and where to purchase?the calluses at the base of my fingers are pissin me off now, there nuffin major but just wanna stop them
i rate my calluses, they help me grip shi!

Doesn't really matter what brand you get, all the same brah.

bang bang wear gym gloves in the club/on road/at work/in yard gang
and why?jas just buy any good pair. they range from 3.99-18.00 so whatever ur pocket fancies i dont like the ones with wrist assists though, give your wrists full range of motion not being protected from what they dont need to be everytime.

and why?jas just buy any good pair. they range from 3.99-18.00 so whatever ur pocket fancies i dont like the ones with wrist assists though, give your wrists full range of motion not being protected from what they dont need to be everytime.
cuz im built like that fam?sometimes i'm on road 247 and i cant make gym so i gotta make doie. dips @ bus stop, benching youngers, squatting whips & curling the shopping

get bike glovesalot better imo, last gym gloves i bought got ruined

cuz im built like that fam?sometimes i'm on road 247 and i cant make gym so i gotta make doie. dips @ bus stop, benching youngers, squatting whips & curling the shopping
:D

:D
lol ang tight the curling the shopping massive

deadlifting djbmbcmcmc's mum for ten clean reps here. heavy ass weight

got mine from argos £2.50

need to get some, my hands feel torn up

My bredrin tried to get away from using his. Said we didn't really need them and that our hands would get used to it. I laughed hard six weeks later when he told me one chick told him he was hurting her because his hands were so rough when he tried to go up the thigh.

My bredrin tried to get away from using his. Said we didn't really need them and that our hands would get used to it. I laughed hard six weeks later when he told me one chick told him he was hurting her because his hands were so rough when he tried to go up the thigh.
lol

Any good gloves that cover the full hand