Followers 0
Tirunih

This yout is a G!!

48 posts in this topic

what is it?not at home..

ok i heard enough.

:mellow:

what is it?not at home..
some jamacain kids around the age of 6 are getting whined on by some asain chicks

lol the way yute looked lost after she put man up on the car lol

I need some Japanese daggering in my life tbh

lol tha was jokes...kid was baffled at the end.

south park said asains have no soul/how they're gonna grind on a kid like a strip pole/even the lil boy looked lost and confused/deep when you think/he never knew he got abused/but then again that's bashment culture?no direction/like no colonel and a bunch of soldiers.random thinkingmind me

wowthats disturbing

man walked away confused wiping the sweat from his browbut wtf...kids defo shouldnt be involved in this tbh, if your female, look like them, and feeling randy, come take it out on me

f*ck me I need me a Japthey are f*cked in the head though

south park said asains have no soul/how they're gonna grind on a kid like a strip pole/even the lil boy looked lost and confused/deep when you think/he never knew he got abused/but then again that's bashment culture?no direction/like no colonel and a bunch of soldiers.random thinkingmind me
3485517.jpg

LOLthat was funny..

wowthats disturbing

Moai_Easter_Island_InvMH-35-61-1.jpg

:mellow: Oh I see*In the voice of tempz**to the tune of this **with this face :angry: *OI TIRUNIH, YOU DONT WANNA CLASH/MY BARS WILL MAKE UR PC CRASH/TYPING BARS TO TRY AND ACT FLASH/LOG-OUT- BE- FORE I DRAW FOR THE MASH/GIRLS SEE ME AND WANT ME TO LASH/WHEN YOU GET GASH YOU NEED TO PAY CASH/IF I START FIRING SHOTS YOUR WAY/YOUR GONNA CATCH EM ALL JUST LIKE ASSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHH/