This yout is a G!!

Tirunih

south park said asains have no soul/how they're gonna grind on a kid like a strip pole/even the lil boy looked lost and confused/deep when you think/he never knew he got abused/but then again that's bashment culture?no direction/like no colonel and a bunch of soldiers.random thinkingmind me

south park said asains have no soul/how they're gonna grind on a kid like a strip pole/even the lil boy looked lost and confused/deep when you think/he never knew he got abused/but then again that's bashment culture?no direction/like no colonel and a bunch of soldiers.random thinkingmind me
Moai_Easter_Island_InvMH-35-61-1.jpg

:mellow: Oh I see*In the voice of tempz**to the tune of this **with this face :angry: *OI TIRUNIH, YOU DONT WANNA CLASH/MY BARS WILL MAKE UR PC CRASH/TYPING BARS TO TRY AND ACT FLASH/LOG-OUT- BE- FORE I DRAW FOR THE MASH/GIRLS SEE ME AND WANT ME TO LASH/WHEN YOU GET GASH YOU NEED TO PAY CASH/IF I START FIRING SHOTS YOUR WAY/YOUR GONNA CATCH EM ALL JUST LIKE ASSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHH/