Some pics from my Holiday.....

Kim

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i 10x optical zoomed into this pic!!!CL4m.jpgLiz, did you get the nipple on your right breast pierced?
damn those are some huge mammaries she chat sh*t about that aint a piercing - we know ur a freak kurious - nuttin wrong with that /change your hairstyle thocome like medusa- no send- just constructive critiscm

i 10x optical zoomed into this pic!!!CL4m.jpgLiz, did you get the nipple on your right breast pierced?
damn those are some huge mammaries she chat sh*t about that aint a piercing - we know ur a freak kurious - nuttin wrong with that /change your hairstyle thocome like medusa- no send- just constructive critiscm
lol @ madusa sh*ti used to love that story back in the day 2vj956h.jpg

That was on Australia's Gold Coast... That breakfast place was a guaranteed roadblock every morning mate.
Did u go recently, thought it was winter over there now, im looking 2 go in Jan, got an uncle over there, always saying how sick it is, its massive and only has 20m ppl living there, to think there is about 10m in london alone

That was on Australia's Gold Coast... That breakfast place was a guaranteed roadblock every morning mate.
Did u go recently, thought it was winter over there now, im looking 2 go in Jan, got an uncle over there, always saying how sick it is, its massive and only has 20m ppl living there, to think there is about 10m in london alone
Wow, learn something new everyday.