Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Da Luv Doc

mad sex stories: vol.2

27 posts in this topic

So one boy and one gurl are sexing and makes the gurl squirt leaving the bed damp. They decided to lay on the bed next to theirs as the bed was really damp. A while after, the gurls friend comes in the room with a boy she's on. They both get dressed down to their underwear and lay in the damp bed together. The boy wispered something in the gurls ear about wet and she smiles.The first boy and gurl start laughing about it and then have sex infront of the friend and that othe dude.Lolhave you every buss nut somewhere or made a gurl squirt and have someone lay or sit on it?Lol

Not only am I leaving this topic, I'm also logging off.Seriously, why am I here? Why? Why do I come back? Just why? F*cking old bastard I don't belong here. SMH.

:D @ topic

topic actually annoyed me

i refuse to believe your like this in real life, refuse !

just spent sat nite/sunday with a very sexi algerian female, body was amazing, sexed 4 times, on the last session she was riding me, she stopped and got up, felt warm liquid dripping on my belly, was thinking rahh did she squirt, she came on her period across my belly.

Oh sh*t, that's disgusting.Did you carry on?

Lol filth. Lol bare north african chicks opening their legs, only met 1 moroccan chick who will not have till marriage.Disclaimer: i love my mrs no matter what mistakes she did in the past.

sexing a gurl on their redz is 50/50, could be bad or could just leave blood on you piece only.

what did man think this topic was gonna go well yh?

what did man think this topic was gonna go well yh?
guys a proper c*nt pissin me offmad nasty

Lol filth. Lol bare north african chicks opening their legs, only met 1 moroccan chick who will not have till marriage.Disclaimer: i love my mrs no matter what mistakes she did in the past.
Bless and this Prat loves to disrespect women with derogative terms, but because its his woman! LOL

Oh sh*t, that's disgusting.Did you carry on?
na was finished.to be honest it wasnt even that bad, just like a nose bleed from her vagina.

Bless and this Prat loves to disrespect women with derogative terms, but because its his woman! LOL
Shut up.Your ugly :!: /Drunkmof*cker

another fail from the JUSTINCREDIBLE c*nt

Look Venom, your confused.First your anti african, then anti jamaican, then arabs, then asians, then anti semetic, what next???I just made a crap topic due to my boredom, you generally are boring.You f*ck*ng womble.

You can be just as bad as Polow sometimes.

Are you dumb??? Seriously Ego, are you???That's like when I made shaq and my friend svd join rwd and we were all posting at the same time, yet people like you believed it was me, knowing it is impossible.Your air rude gurl.

Not only am I leaving this topic, I'm also logging off.Seriously, why am I here? Why? Why do I come back? Just why? F*cking old bastard I don't belong here. SMH.
lolol

bait from early u were one of those guys