mad sex stories: vol.2

Da Luv Doc

So one boy and one gurl are sexing and makes the gurl squirt leaving the bed damp. They decided to lay on the bed next to theirs as the bed was really damp. A while after, the gurls friend comes in the room with a boy she's on. They both get dressed down to their underwear and lay in the damp bed together. The boy wispered something in the gurls ear about wet and she smiles.The first boy and gurl start laughing about it and then have sex infront of the friend and that othe dude.Lolhave you every buss nut somewhere or made a gurl squirt and have someone lay or sit on it?Lol

Guest TimeBomb

just spent sat nite/sunday with a very sexi algerian female, body was amazing, sexed 4 times, on the last session she was riding me, she stopped and got up, felt warm liquid dripping on my belly, was thinking rahh did she squirt, she came on her period across my belly.

Lol filth. Lol bare north african chicks opening their legs, only met 1 moroccan chick who will not have till marriage.Disclaimer: i love my mrs no matter what mistakes she did in the past.
Bless and this Prat loves to disrespect women with derogative terms, but because its his woman! LOL

Lol filth. Lol bare north african chicks opening their legs, only met 1 moroccan chick who will not have till marriage.Disclaimer: i love my mrs no matter what mistakes she did in the past.
Bless and this Prat loves to disrespect women with derogative terms, but because its his woman! LOL
Shut up.Your ugly :!: /Drunkmof*cker

bait from early u were one of those guys