Girl who may marry a yardie banned from drinking.

streets.

ASBO for 14-year-old girl who drank 12 cans of lager EVERY NIGHTA binge drinker, aged 14, has been given an Asbo banning her from drinking alcohol in public.Schoolgirl Catherine Emery has been arrested more than 20 times for drunken behaviour, which saw her drink up to 12 cans of lager such as Carling and Stella Artois each night.Catherine was the leader of a girl gang who teamed up with friends for drinking sessions most nights, meeting in supermarket car parks to drink cans of lager.article-0-05D8AB93000005DC-313_468x485.jpgIn one week she drank 143 units or 80 drinks - 10 times the recommended limit for an adult female - and led to her causing chaos in her hometown of Wetherby, West Yorkshire.Her catalogue of offences from December last year to April this year has seen her:

• Kick out at police who had tried to remove her from public toilets after complaints from locals,
  • Assault a 15-year-old girl for no reason, pulling her hair and punching her in the face as she walked by,
  • Shout and swear at passing residents,
  • Enter a police van and start shouting at police officers, when she was told to stop she lashed out and injured an officer,
  • Lash out a man who had told her to behave.

Catherine who does her bit for the community by helping children at an art centre, was apologetic.She said: 'I do see what I did wrong and I see that my drinking has got me into trouble but I don't do anything different to what other kids do really.'I don't know what I'm doing when I'm drunk so I can't really explain why I do what I do.'The teenager, who also does karate and self-defence, added: 'I never considered it to be too much of a problem because I manage to go to school every day and I do my bit with the kids I teach. I never get a hangover.'However magistrates in Leeds have given her a two-year Asbo. This bans her from possessing or drinking alcohol in public, purchasing or attempting to purchase alcohol or asking others to purchase alcohol on her behalf.Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12...ager-night.html

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

silly bitchif it was london she would've been dead or in a coma
:rolleyes:
Yeah.....you keep rolling ur eyes bitch
Aye, my eyes shall continue to roll as long as you continue to be a niave little prick!
Don't piss me off....things can turn nasty in here, behave your f*ckin self

silly bitchif it was london she would've been dead or in a coma
:rolleyes:
Yeah.....you keep rolling ur eyes bitch
Aye, my eyes shall continue to roll as long as you continue to be a niave little prick!
Don't piss me off....things can turn nasty in here, behave your f*ckin self
Shuttttttttt the f*ck up, the only nastyness your capable of is some vulgar words and insults which you will have only obtained from observing certain members of this site.

listen..lara BINCHAMu can edit your post and pretend nothing happendor i shall strike back.
LOLHAHAHAI aint editing NOTHING!Your just the little prick who don't like the sound of truth!, What can you possibly strike me with that i haven't already been hit with on here before? So old news hunny, not everything is about "striking back" Learn to take a lil pinch with pride! and i willwin - You don't look at me - and i dont run the english accent.

Guest Esquilax

went to kent last week, was shocked and appalled at the amount of chavs therethey all look identicali used to hate the word chav cuz i didnt think it had relevant definitions in this citysoon as i go to kent i can see why the word sprung upwhat a buncha cuntsand this bitch, not only obese but alcoholic why are they allowing her presence around children though, is what im wondering